Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

How did you pick your username?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+24
LethalAfterZ
Yami Marik
Linda-Senpai
The_Dutch_Prince
LegendaryFrost
Fefe2931995
bakura normal
EvenAngels
Plague Rose
Train Heartnet
Sephiroth
Scyth
Hating~Metas
SoulEater
Potus Mat
LòKóS
lSpiritxReaperl
Tragedy
Alikaey
Zane Truesdale
Eheroduelist
mimgrim
Doomlord619
Dex
28 posters

descriptionHow did you pick your username? EmptyHow did you pick your username?

more_horiz
Why did you pick your username?
I picked mine because of the tv show I was watching at the time. Dexter isn't really my favourite show, but I like it.

descriptionHow did you pick your username? EmptyRe: How did you pick your username?

more_horiz
i picked mine from yugioh Mvc3 and WWE

Yugioh: Sacred Beast+lord
Mvc3: Doctor Doom
WWE:619

And i Got DoomLord619 XD

descriptionHow did you pick your username? EmptyRe: How did you pick your username?

more_horiz
eh my name is based of 2 chacters from the board game heroscape

the first character was mimring and the second character was grimnak so i got mimgrim though i wante to use the username ne-gok-sa but for some reason sites that let me register dont allow - in the usernames <_< so i went ith mimgrim

more_horiz
Mine...
Is...
just kind of obvious...

more_horiz
When I was younger, my friends always told me I had a similar personality to Zane from the Anime. I just stuck with it from then on out.

Not to mention I'm very fond of Cybers, to say the least.

more_horiz
I picked "sakuraseason" cos I felt it was nice to type out... sakuraseason sakuraseason sakuraseason....

Then "Alikaey" cos it's my middle/artist name.

more_horiz
Because I feel sadistic in a certain sense.

Then there's the fact I use this username in other places. How did you pick your username? 3974120512

more_horiz
my favorite card when i started playing yugioh ^__^
i ran zombies , il blud nd all lol

xbox live : XxFLiiNcHyxX because i have fast reaction time , so my friends started calling me tht lol

more_horiz
Well my first nickname was Sokol and it means falcon in russia. Then someday i readed it from other side and from other side it was: Lokos. I liked how it sounds so i choosed it as my new nickname :D After 2 days i find out when Loco means Crazy in Spanish :D

more_horiz
Mine is a reminder of my goal and my name.

more_horiz
i chose SoulEater because i liked the anime Soul eater and it just sounded cool to me

and i use it on many other sites

( thought about doing it like Jaden's Soul_Eater-- )

more_horiz
How did you pick your username? CRx4jEQg4c8KMp4EV4dtsJUbfDBgNq4O88zuhPLMJIz_4VnJFTDeBD5WNffv0M05D-kgmg=s113 that should explain pretty well...

more_horiz
I picked my user name off of my favorite weapon but then shortened it to a more realistic persons name.i use to be called 2-D because the lead singers name in the band the gorillaz ( my most favorite band ever.i was obsessed and still am with there music.)

more_horiz
It crossed my mind, then I choose it.

more_horiz
Because I have a similar look + same characteristics as Train Heartnet from Black Cat so i chose that name, though at that time I didn't know how it was spelled correctly and went with Hardnett (what i actually hear) instead of Heartnet and I like it with a "d", makes it unique ^-^.

more_horiz
I chose Plague Rose on here well because I'm a very sick kid and well rose just sounded right. lolololol honestly no clue why I did.

more_horiz
Nobody else wants to share?

more_horiz
Mine actually came from Gundam SEED Destiny. I loved the character of Stella and due to her being half innocent angel/half psycho who's afraid of death, I came up with the sentence "Even Angels Fear Death". But usually its too long so I just use EvenAngels. Smile

more_horiz
I picked my username because of Yu-Gi-Oh ! The abridged series. Since I'm british it was a pretty obvious choice. The swapping of 'normal bakura' to 'bakura normal' is just me being weird Razz also sounds bette I think.

more_horiz
all mi family friends and even my teachers call me Fefe xD the rest its a secret number jk

more_horiz
My odd nickname is Frost, and I got the first part from Barney Stinson.

more_horiz
Uhmm interesting topic and question. Well to fully answer the question I guess I will have to mention the past of my family.

My family or rather the blodline of my family goes way back to the old royalties of the nation. Unfortunatly we ( they ) lost the battle for Wassenaar ( a town in Holland ) and thereby losing territory to the enemy which caused my family to lose the war, and thus the thrown. This all took place in the 13th century ( which nowadays has little to no meaning ) although it might have turned out differently in Holland if the bloodline would have remained to be the royal bloodline. So in a way to remember my herritage and the casualties in that battle I named myself The_Dutch_Prince ( seeing I always found it to be my birthright tosit onthe thrown ).

As formy other nicknames ( Milliardo ) iscomes from Gundam Wing ( MilliardoPeacecraft/Zechs Marquise ). The characteristics of that character as just spot on I would say. Honorful, respectful, intelligent, the perfect soldier ( following orders when perceived as being right and justified but being denied when they are perceived as being wrong ). What more can I wish for.

more_horiz
google Natural Harmonia Gropius and you know why I chose mine.

more_horiz
I picked jack spicer, well because i loved his character in xiolin monks; and i relate to him in a way of humor and I have spikey hair :p

more_horiz
My original username was Lethal Interjection. However, I had sex with a handsome fellow known as TheLetterAfterZ and I am now LethalAfterZ.

more_horiz
I my name actually comes from an old Table Top RPG character. It was the Fallout Pen&Paper, and the character's name was "JackTheStone'd". Note, I was 13 at the time, and I had no idea what that meant. Now I find it kinda hilarious.

more_horiz
Lol, this blew up pretty fast, and died just as fast.

more_horiz
my former nickname was damba cuz its my real life nickname,and later i switched to UchihaShisui cuz i love Naruto Shippuden.

more_horiz
I couldn't think of username for a forum one day and I was looking at different memes. It was either this or cereal guy and I think delicious cake is over all the better meme.

more_horiz
My name is Amanda. And I've been called MandaPanda by my girlfriend. And why not. I love Pandas.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply