Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAccidentally made my DN username my Academy username.....can I change?   EmptyAccidentally made my DN username my Academy username.....can I change?

more_horiz
Can I change my username to SetoEsper? I was making this account quickly out of excitement and I made my DN name my username as well....can I fix that? Thank you!

descriptionAccidentally made my DN username my Academy username.....can I change?   EmptyRe: Accidentally made my DN username my Academy username.....can I change?

more_horiz
You can't make a new account since it's against the rules.

What you can do is get 500DP, aka an additional 400DP, and purchase a name changing item in the main shop located here: http://www.duelacademy.net/h5-da-shop

descriptionAccidentally made my DN username my Academy username.....can I change?   EmptyRe: Accidentally made my DN username my Academy username.....can I change?

more_horiz
Since you are new, I will make an exception for you.

Be aware that this is the only time you will ever get it for free, though.

more_horiz
Answered, done and locked e.e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply