Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJack Spicer's Laboratory EmptyJack Spicer's Laboratory

more_horiz
Welcome to my laboratory...I mean Room...a.k.a my moms basement Neutral -Stick around for as long as you like! ^^

"Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one"

Jack Spicer's Laboratory S42wph

Jack Spicer's Laboratory 21obmhk

Dueling Network Name: Nickelieh

PM me for duels when I'm On!

Last edited by Jack Spicer on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 am; edited 4 times in total

descriptionJack Spicer's Laboratory EmptyRe: Jack Spicer's Laboratory

more_horiz
You mean your mom's basement?

more_horiz
my laboratory! lol

more_horiz
Right. if you look at the show, that's his mom's basement. ergo this room is ur mom's basement Jack Spicer's Laboratory 2896007000

more_horiz
welcome to slifer

you working on any experiments? if so i can et you some human ginie pigs Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Seems like DA is getting some interesting characters now a days. Regardless, welcome to Slifer & enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer, bro.
I hope you stay awhile ^.^

more_horiz
A secret laboratory in slifer red?! damn it! this is where all the funding went to! O:<

Any welcome to DA and slifer red!

-whispers- I won't say anything about this laboratory... as long as you give a monthly fee of 15 bags of cheetos...

more_horiz
jaden you know he has to get those cheetos pass me first :/ so if you really want your cheatos you will pay me a monthly fee of 15$

blackmailing the slifer leader like Jack Spicer's Laboratory 1112170017

more_horiz
Thank you guys again for the warm welcome, as soon as i get used to duel academy I'll challenge each of you for a duel.

-Evil Boy Genius

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
jaden you know he has to get those cheetos pass me first :/ so if you really want your cheatos you will pay me a monthly fee of 15$

Pfft you have no authority mim-dim

... btw where the hell is my mineral water?!

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
A secret laboratory in slifer red?! damn it! this is where all the funding went to! O:<

We get FUNDING? I thought that they just built the dorm then left us to fend for ourselves; that's why all I've been able to eat for the past few days was from the Ra yellow trash bin.

more_horiz
Well, we do have the biggest dorm here, we do get a surplus of cash for every few members who join. Unfortuanently, that's not a lot of money.

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
mimgrim wrote:

Pfft you have no authority mim-dim

... btw where the hell is my mineral water?!

everything that is a product has to go by me

i'll let you in on a little secret

i am the leader and founder of a certain blackmarket here in the slifer dorms and no product exchange escapes me

more_horiz
slycooper166 wrote:
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:

We get FUNDING? I thought that they just built the dorm then left us to fend for ourselves; that's why all I've been able to eat for the past few days was from the Ra yellow trash bin.

Cooper my fridge isnt trash bin -_- I think i will add a lock to it. Anyways welcome to slifer Jack Smile If you want a duel just PM me XD

more_horiz
More sciency people... I don't like that.

Nevertheless, welcome and enjoy your stay at DA; don't blow up the dorm like our last scientist did.

more_horiz
definitely, I'm not to good of a duelists; Consider me as clueless as joey when he first started dueling; Training is needed.

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
slycooper166 wrote:
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:

Cooper my fridge isnt trash bin -_- I think i will add a lock to it.

If it wasn't a trash bin then what was a spoiled carton of milk doing in there? BTW you owe me for saving you from that milk man, it was NASTY Jack Spicer's Laboratory 1144978906 ! Also no matter how good the lock you put on the fridge is, I have the ultimate key right here. *pulls out chainsaw and starts revving it*

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply