Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHello, My Name Is Jack EmptyHello, My Name Is Jack

more_horiz
Hello all, my name is Jack. I used to be a art of GDA before it fell into it's slumber earlier this year. I hope to get back to duelling and sharing my knowledge with you all, as you'll share yours with me. Can anyone tell me how to get ygopro for my phone?

Happy dueling
Jackk

descriptionHello, My Name Is Jack EmptyRe: Hello, My Name Is Jack

more_horiz
Yo welcome! Sadly cant help you with ygopro on your phone. I think there is a tutorial on their site, but it takes up a lot of data anyway. Pc cant run it?

more_horiz
Welcome ^^ nice to see more GDA dudes in here Razz 

#GDAForLife

more_horiz
Welcome aboard.

I'd be happy to help you get YGOPro on your phone, but I'm not particularly informed in this regard. You can wait for someone more experienced in this field.

~Cheers

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Smile I'll be your guide. If you have anything that bothers you, just ask!

more_horiz
Welp it's turns out it's pretty easy. You just download YGOpro Lite from the Play Store/App Store, then go to the official YGOpro site and get to there discord ere you will find the pictures for the mobile version and how to put them on your phone. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply