Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow would this card be used for a combo? EmptyHow would this card be used for a combo?

more_horiz
Can you think of a good combo for this card cause i will be geting it tomarrow. " Magician's Valkyria"

descriptionHow would this card be used for a combo? EmptyRe: How would this card be used for a combo?

more_horiz
If my memory serves, double Valkyria=attacking lockdown.

descriptionHow would this card be used for a combo? EmptyRe: How would this card be used for a combo?

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
If my memory serves, double Valkyria=attacking lockdown.

What he said and the Field Spell When you control a spell caster on your field, your opponent cannot activate Spell cards

and have a Royal Decree on the field, so it will be a full field Lock-Down xD

more_horiz
cool but i dont have 2 Magician's valkyria
im only going to get 1 XD

more_horiz
thanks anyways :D

more_horiz
Secret Village of Spellcasters + 2 Magician's Valkyria + Royal Decree -> Opponent can't use Spells/Traps and can't attack any Spellcasters.

more_horiz
Tragedy wrote:
Secret Village of Spellcasters + 2 Magician's Valkyria + Royal Decree -> Opponent can't use Spells/Traps and can't attack any Spellcasters.

DUDE -_- thats what I said, you just made it shorter.

more_horiz
Aster Phoenix wrote:
Tragedy wrote:

DUDE -_- thats what I said, you just made it shorter.

rofl.

He's got a point you know.

more_horiz

+Divine Wrath and he can't use monster eff's to destroy a Valkyria and break the lock. Wink

more_horiz
divine wrath will be negated by decree .____.

more_horiz
obviously you don't flip Decree until after he actually activates a trap. until then divine wrath works just fine.

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:

+Divine Wrath and he can't use monster eff's to destroy a Valkyria and break the lock. Wink

Lol i wanted to say same thing :D

more_horiz
Actually I would also add ojamas Smile , Ojama Knight and King. Your Opponent is basically screwed.

more_horiz
Why add something finnicky like Ojamas when there's Ground Collapse?

edit: Ground Collapse + Ojama Trio should screw them sufficiently :D

more_horiz
Stardust dragon, and he wont gonna be able to finish the combo :/

more_horiz
the main point of a vlkyrie is too protect spellcasters heres a combo i
played recently that murdered my opponent a few days ago.
i have 2 valkyries arcanite magician 2 c exemplar 6c

my opponent has obelisk. i couldn't attack she couldn't attack. i
activate royal she is in a lock. we cant do nothing. i draw united we
stand put it on a Valkyrie and attack. activate exemplar night's end
sorcerer obelisk is out of play special summon tempest magician.
activate her effect discard 3 card put 2 counters on arcanite. i otk the
****. the reason i won is because valkyrie stalled long enough for me
to win the duel.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply