Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBean Burn EmptyBean Burn

more_horiz
Bean Burn A4I4f

Alright, peeps. It's 10 in the morning, I'm sick, I'm tired. But I had this terrible wonderful deck idea that revolves around a card that nobody ever uses. Ever.

The goal of this deck is to deal some damage with Naturia Beans. And I don't mean a little damage, I mean a LOT of damage. This can be accomplished by luring your opponents in to attack, but then countering with D2 Shield and Stronghold Guardian to deal some serious damage. If they don't want to attack, fine with me; Battle Mania will force them to attack. And if they have something that's a serious threat to the deck, Lava Golem. Lava Golem is the solution to everything. Toll is for early game damage. When they stop attacking in fear of lowering their life points even further, Battle Mania forces them to attack.

Any thoughts?

descriptionBean Burn EmptyRe: Bean Burn

more_horiz
I'd say for many threats, get that old card Chain Energy. Charges 500 LP for every time either of you activate a card or summon a monster, so it's best left for late in the game. Other than that it looks pretty good.

more_horiz
Chain Energy...I didn't really think of that. I'm a bit afraid to use it, though, since I myself use a lot of cards to keep Beans on the field. If I run 3, I could dead draw at times, but if I run 1, then I might not get it when I need it. Any suggestions as to what to take out for X amount of Chain Energy?

more_horiz
I think 1-2 is a reasonable amount, and after doing a reasonable amount of burn damage to the opponent, it'll probably hurt them more than it'll hurt you if you use Chain Energy.

I'd take out a Toll for one Chain Energy. I seriously don't know what to replace for a second one. Like I said, it's most effective when it's late in the game so you'll probably end up getting one in some duels.

Personally, I don't mind keeping my Decks over 40, but that's just a man's taste. :D

more_horiz
Hm...yeah, I'll give Chain Energy a playtest. Still a bit skeptical, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try it. Thanks for the suggestion.

more_horiz
Bean Burn Usafront
Anyway, You MIGHT want to focus a little less on alternative Burn methods and more on effect negation. All it takes is one Damsel...
Mosquito?

more_horiz
Haha, that made me chuckle. Nice.

Mosquito is honestly quite worthless. All it does is redirect attacks to Beans...which needs to be attacked in the first place. And if they destroy Beans with a card effect, then they can easily attack Mosquito.
I've got lots of things to stop cards like Dragonfly and such. Veiler, Warning, Judgment, etc. And if they get too much on the field, I give them Lava Golem.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply