Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Character Creation [War of the Numbers]

+25
9link5
Train
Asurastorm
Exiled
Saiseki Umihana
Potus Mat
isetrh
yuma fudo
GTempest
Heimdall
Zeox
Tragedy
Jokerlord
Eheroduelist
PokeAngel123
TagiruChikara
Jaden_Yuki--
Ozerec
jjh927
mimgrim
LòKóS
The_Dutch_Prince
Dragonmaster Z
Doctor G
Dex
29 posters

descriptionCharacter Creation [War of the Numbers] EmptyCharacter Creation [War of the Numbers]

more_horiz
Backstory:
IMPORTANT: This is not the RP thread, only the Character Creation.
Ever since the creation of the XYZ monster's strange things have been happening at Duel Academy.
On December 11th dark holes have begun to pop up on the island Duel Academy was built on. After a dark hole
disappears it leaves behind a number card. These number cards hold a very special power, once they are placed on
a duel disk they materialize. Duel Academy has hid the existence of these cards from students, but due to the recent happinings
they have been hidden through out the school. Without an owner these cards are powerless, they will try to make contact with their future
partner telepathically. Once a number has come in contact with their partner, they will either be possessed by the number or they will make a great ally.
The possessed students will want to start chaos throughout the school, it's your job to stop them. Hopefully most of you won't be consumed, but we must be prepared
for what is to come in the near future.

Code:

Name: (your characters name)
Appearance: (what your character looks like)
Number: (what number you have, explained in the rules)
Personality: (what type of personality your character has)
Objective: (what your plans on doing one they have possession of all the numbers)
Race: (Vampire, Human, Werewolf, Shape Shifter, Fairy)
Deck: (OPTIONAL)

READ THE RULES BEFORE MAKING A CHARACTER
http://www.duelacademy.net/t13307-war-of-the-numbers-rules-rp-wtn#109124

LIST OF USERS AND NUMBERS THEY OWN :

Last edited by Dexter Morgan on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionCharacter Creation [War of the Numbers] EmptyRe: Character Creation [War of the Numbers]

more_horiz
Name: Vergil
Appearance: [Here]
Personality: Vergil is a very quiet young man. He prefers to be alone working on his variety of decks or running simulated duels to better his skills, but once he begins to trust a person he opens up and becomes a fun guy all around. He is very noble and will always help those in need. He does not anger easily, but when he does there is no stopping him from beating his opponent to the ground.
Objective: To study the numbers and learn the source of their power.
Race: Werewolf
Deck: Multiple Decks

This looks like fun!

Last edited by Doctor G on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionCharacter Creation [War of the Numbers] EmptyRe: Character Creation [War of the Numbers]

more_horiz
Name: Z

Appearance: Shoulder length, constantly messy, though always feather soft chocolate brown hair with soft gold highlights here and there, and tender, bright brown eyes, underlying a gentleness and sweetness that his usually detached mysterious demeanor contradicts. His skin is a shade or two darker than porcelain, and his build is modest, lightly muscular, but not built. He's roughly 5'10", and weighs around 150 pounds. His outfit mostly consists of a camo green strip of cloth tied around his belt, a pitch black leather jacket, grey frayed jeans, and a steel studded black leather dog collar with a silver cross chained to the center, with light gray checkered slip on shoes.

Number: Number 17: Leviathan Dragon

Personality: Z is quiet, yet at times very bubbly and happy. His personality, much like his motives, are shifty and spotty at best to the casual observer. He has very few friends, and has mentioned a brother here and there. But other than that, the boy is a complete Enigma.

Objective: No visible ryhme or reason to his motives, he simply acts on a whim.

Race: *this spot on Z's record is mysteriously smudged out*

Deck: The Dragonmaster

more_horiz
Name: Godric Bane
Appearance: here
Number: 61 Volcasaurus
Personality: Modest, Kind, and a tortures his food before he eats it.
Deck: Hieratic
Race: Vampire

more_horiz
Name: Zechs Marquise
Appearance: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/833/zechsz.jpg/
Number: Read the rules and I have to say it wasn't very clear, well at least for me. But if you mean that you can choose 1 XYZ monster for your character I choose: Leviair the Sea Dragon
Personality: Calm, Calculative, Honorful, Respectful, Cunning but ones things get serious Devious, demonic and cruel.
Objective: To create peace between the academies, so that the world doesnt have to suffer anymore from the battles the academies fight. In the 650 years of Zechs's existence he has seen nothing but war, and he is sick a tired from it.
Deck: -

more_horiz
Heh i will use my character from old DA roleplay :D

Name: John Johnson/Lokos
Appearance: i cant find a picture so i will tell about him :D Lol i can just copy from old RP... Imaginate him like this: 173 cm long guy with dark hair, in slifer jacket and duel disk on hand.
Number: 1 copy of Number 39: Utopia
Personality: He is single guy who likes dueling and having fun with his friends, and
other things. He always smiles or laughs, but in serious situations he
completely turns in another guy (in serious one
) No one knows from where he gets his decks but every day he uses
another deck (somebody says he stoled them all, somebody says he have
rich family). For him the best deck is blackwing deck. Also He have dual personality and other guy name is Lokos. No one knows about him and even John dont know him very good. Only what he knows is: Lokos is duelist, and sometimes shows up only for him and speaks with him.
Objective: Try to find out why the numbers are showing up and why some of them makes partner posessed and other ones makes good team with their partner.
Race: Human Razz
Deck: Many decks.

more_horiz
The_Dutch_Prince wrote:
Number: Read the rules and I have to say it wasn't very clear, well at least for me. But if you mean that you can choose 1 XYZ monster for your character I choose: Leviair the Sea Dragon
Personality: Calm, Calculative, Honorful, Respectful, Cunning but ones things get serious Devious, demonic and cruel.
Objective: To create peace between the academies, so that the world doesnt have to suffer anymore from the battles the academies fight. In the 650 years of Zechs's existence he has seen nothing but war, and he is sick a tired from it.

It needs to be a number card.

more_horiz
Name: mimgrim (last name is unkown)
Appearance:
Spoiler :
this is just his default apperance
Number: number 96: dark mist
Personality: a bit laid back, a bit sarcastic (but not in a mean way), mostly kind, rarely looses temper,
Objective: To free the victims of the number cards that posses the people that find them and take them back to where they came from, this doese not include the people who have made a bond with the numbe rcard they found because these number cards arent evil.
Race: Shape Shifter
Age: unknown but he normally appears as a 16 year old boy under the guise as a slifer red student
Deck: has 2 different decks - ojama and frogs

more_horiz
Name: James Joseph (jj)

Appearance: Wears similar clothes all the time, generally jeans, and a plain coulered T-shirt with a hoodie over it. Middle length brown hair. Quite short.

Personality: Works like clockwork. Sticks to routines. Believes this will allow him to win with any hand, as he knows exactly what to do with it.

Objective: There is none, he was immediately possessed and no longer has any control over his body. He wants to lose so he can go back to normal.

Number: 17, leviathan dragon.

Race: Human.

Deck: Many decks, however currently unkown as leviathan will be in control, and probably create a new deck.

more_horiz
Name: Urichi
Appearance: This
Number: Number 30: Acid Golem Of Destruction
Personality: Fun-Loving kind of guy, Caring, Passionate, can get cocky when he's in control of a duel.
Objective: Find out the meaning of there existence, if good, use them for the greater good, if bad, he's undecided..the temptation of the power they may hold get's to him at times.
Race: Human
Deck: Dragunity

Last edited by Ozerec on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Dexter Morgan wrote:
The_Dutch_Prince wrote:

Ok one more question, seeing I was wondering about it. Are we only able to use 1 XYZ monster in the extra deck. Or only one XYZ monster thats has a number in its name..?

My Selected Number: Number 20: Giga Brilliant

Last edited by The_Dutch_Prince on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The_Dutch_Prince wrote:
Dexter Morgan wrote:
The_Dutch_Prince wrote:

Ok one more question, seeing I was wondering about it. Are we only able to use 1 XYZ monster in the extra deck. Or only one XYZ monster thats has a number in its name..?

In the case of us only having the abbility to use 1 XYZ monster in the extra deck WITH a number in its name I select Number 17: Leviathan Dragon. In the case we can ONLY use 1 XYZ in total you may scrap my application from this topic.

You're assumption is correct, you're allowed to fill up your extra deck, but it must contain the Number monster you chose. You're only allowed to use that one number, all the other cards need to be regular xyz's.

more_horiz
name: Judai yuki (Don't know if i can rp as him but i want to XP)

Apppearance: Look at me profile pic

Number: Number 12: crimson shadow armor ninja

Personality: Loves dueling and having fun and is pretty care free most of the time. But because of recent events he feels guilty for putting his friends and danger and takes sole responsibility for protecting them.

Race: human/Monster? (Yubel)

Deck: Heroes/ninjas.

more_horiz
Name: Tagiru
Appearance: Tagiru is a young boy with golden eyes and brown hair with a red tuft.
He wears a blue shirt with a yellow crescent moon behind a yellow star
on the chest and a yellow sun on the left shoulder. He also has blue
wristbands with yellow stars on them, short jeans, and blue shoes. He carries his red duel disk attached to his right arm with his deck box and extra deck attached to his right.

Number: Number 32; Marine biting Dragon-Shark Drake
Personality: Outgoing, Energetic, challenge seeker
Objective: Tagiru wishes to learn more about how the numbers arrived, and to help the people who have been possessed by the Numbers.

Age;14

Deck; Stellar

more_horiz
Name: Angel Santiago
Appearance: Dark brown hair, size= medium, slifer red jacket
Number: Number:39 Utopia
Personality: fun, sometimes serious
Objective: I will duel Yugi Moto
Deck: Warrior Deck ( Dark Magician and Junk Destroyer will be in it)

more_horiz
Name: Andrew
Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, usually a jacket of some sort, usually just a funny t-shirt and some jeans.
Number: Number 10 Illumiknight
Personality: Lazy, but easygoing as can be.
Objective: intending to do something heroic/good, but hasn't quite thought that far ahead...
Deck: Classic Elemental Heroes

more_horiz
Name: Johny steel
Appearance: Black hair brown eyes slifer red jacket
Number: 16 Shock master
Deck: Batteryman

This gona be fun on the bun

Last edited by Jokerlord on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Name: Amelia "Amy" Skye

Appearance: A girl with light green hair, whose bangs are long while her hair is tied into a ponytail. She also has emerald green eyes and pale skin. She wears a long white tunic top with blue shorts under it, attached by a black belt, and thigh-high black boots. Sometimes, she would wear a jacket or a coat over herself.

Personality: A calm yet a fun-loving individual that loves to duel. She is somewhat naive, though she cares a lot about her friends, but tends to forget certain things at different moments. She always seems to be careless, but serious when push comes to shove. Strangely seems to be moody and too quiet at different points and fakes her smiles to prevent herself from going insane.

Objective: To regain what she had once lost a long time ago; True Happiness.

Deck(s): Different kinds of decks.

Number Card: Number 39 - Utopia

Last edited by Tragedy on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon and Number: 39 Utopia are both claimed.

more_horiz
Name: Takuya Kazumake

Appearance: He has light blue hair with his bangs covering his left eye. His left eye was left blind after a certain incident he was in that involved his finding of Acid Golem (I will go into detail of this in the RP) He wears the usual slifer jacket, with a yellow shirt underneath. He wears light blue jeans and yellow sneakers that are really the standard slifer sneakers but spray painted yellow.

Number: Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction

Personality: He prefers to do things on his own, and refuses most human interaction except from his closest friends. He has a habit of overthinking even the most simple of things. He is a nice guy when you get to know him, but he can be a bit annoying at times. But when he duels, hes like a complete different person. His once mild personality becomes very adamant.
Objective: To find the origin of the numbers

Deck: Jurrac

Last edited by Zeox on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Name: Siegfried
Appearance: Somewhat pale skin, simple outfit of jeans, white shirt, and blue jacket. Dark brown hair with brown eyes.
Number: After much thinking, Number 34: Terror-Byte
Personality: Siegfried is usually a calm person, and will talk to anyone who approaches him. His protective nature can sometimes get him into trouble, and usually leads to unnecessary duels.
Objective: Siegfried plans to protect the Academy from the Numbers, completely unaware the kind of influence they can have on a person.
Deck: Usually seen with two; Nordic Beasts variant and Morphtronics

more_horiz
Name: Daisuke Tazano "DT"

Appearance: Dark Blue Hair. Bit wild in the front and in a ponytail in the back. Crimson Red Eyes. Scar across the right side of neck and across the chest. Orange Jacket with Black Shirt underneath. Black and Orange hat (worn Backwards) Greyish-Blue Jeans and Black and Orange sneakers.

Personality: A ranged variety at first glance. Normally excited and outgoing and eager to meet new people, however it is a mask that is covering up the pain he feels inside. He tends to rush into decisions and situations. His greatest fear is he himself and he is constantly reminding himself that he must overcome that fear. He feels as if he has recently lost something. Maybe a part of himself. Hes searching to get it back.

Objective: To find his purpose.

Deck(s): Not sure what to call it?

Number Card: Number 32 Shark Drake

Duel Spirit: Elemental Hero Absolute Zero

Last edited by GTempest on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Name: mike

Number: 34 terror bite

Personality: a emo kid that he think no one like

Objective: use it for the side of good

Race: Human/Werewolf(only at the full moon)

Deck: swords

more_horiz
Name: Dane Cosgrove
Appearance: 5 feet tall, very skinny with dark brown hair and green eyes. Wears loose blue jeans and a black shirt a few sizes too big for him.
Number: Number 50: Black Corn
Personality: A bit of a loner, not entirely by choice, but has a few friends, the rare people who put up with him. Whines a lot. Usually wimpy.
Objective: He mostly just wants to escape from Black Corn and continue his normal life, though the idea of having that much power does appeal to him...
Deck: He had a few, but they were pretty weak, so Black Corn will probably scrap them for something new.

This is my first time roleplaying, so I hope I did that alright. I didn't want to make too much of an idealized character, but I might have overdone it.

more_horiz
Name: Atlas Kumari
Appearance: Skin as white as a fish's stomach with long, think hair as as black as the depths of the sea, tall, thin. Wears a dark blue robe, regardless of weather, and a grey, stone coloured duel disk.
Number: Number 6: OOPArts Atlanthal (will use proxy, for now)
Personality: Resenting and hating modern society for spawning from his country's enemies, Atlas Kumari is the final Atlantian. A child when his advanced civilation fell, Atlas was preserved by an unknown Atlantian device which kept him under stasis until recently. After assimilating himself into modern society, Atlas enrolled in Duel Academy, the only place that slightly reminds him of home.
Objective: To use the power of the Numbers to recreate Atlantis and punish the civilizations that came from his land's fall.

more_horiz
Name : Saiseki Umihana
Apearance : Black Hair Blue High Lights Wearing Ninja Cloths :D
Number : Number 7 : Lucky Straight
Personality:funny happy energetic easy going
Objective : Protect The Weak ANd STop THE BADIES
Race : Human
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Luck
Personality : Adventurous, Chaotic, myschievous
Race : Spirit
Objective : Be complete
Apearance None RLy PRojects your favorite person or nightmare

more_horiz
Name: X
Appearance: High Class, Long White Coat, Blue Spiked Hair.
Number: Number 40: Gimmick Puppet - Heaven Strings
Personality: Cocky, Unforgiving, Sadistic
Objective: To take over the world
Race: Human (Not 100% Sure)
Deck: Unknown

Last edited by Exiled108 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Name: Leon Asura (preferably called Asura)

Appearance: Blonde Hair parting down the sides of my face, wears an un-buttoned Slifer Red Jacket, black undershirt, blue pants and Slifer Red Boots.

Number: Number 15: Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer.

Personality: Caring, fun to be around, can be real serious when things get tense, always has fun in a duel.

Objective: Restore the Peace that was disrupted

Deck: Hero Puppeteer!

more_horiz
Name: Lyne
Appearance: long spiked black hair, alweys use sun glasses, causcacian
Number: 11: big eye
Personality: Easy going, likes to party
Objective: once he have all tthe number he will sell them on ebay for 2k bucks each unless he finds a better plan
Race: Shape Shifter
Deck: machina

more_horiz
Name: Rhys Utzaru
Appearance: Dark Jacet, Blue goggles with green lenses that act as my d-gazer. Custumized D-Pad with green trim. Short spikey brown hair and brown
Number: Vocla
Personality: Large ham, loves the feel of adventure
Objective: Hopeing to help Vocla and have an adventure
Race: Manakete

Last edited by 9link5 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum