Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts EmptyTanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts

more_horiz
I had this one guy telling me that Tanngnjostr needed to be face down and then be switched face up Attack position to Special Summon another Nordic Beast. I didn't think he needed to be face down since the card doesn't specify, but I went by this guy's words since chat nor the Wiki helped (unfortunately, I already had Thor face up when this happened >.>)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings%3ATanngnjostr_of_the_Nordic_Beasts

^ Rulings

But I hate DN sometimes. I'm go up against the ones that lack sportsmanship sometimes and it ticks me off. I manage to foil his strategies and starts acting noobish (it just had to be a Dark World player =_=) but after seeing the way he acted, was he right at all? Did he shark me just to gain the advantage?

Oh, and for those wondering, he lost. Managed to shred his last 200 LP with Thor's effect.

Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts Y8lpG

I could use an answer, and soon if you could.

Last edited by Heimdall on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionTanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts EmptyRe: Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts

more_horiz
Doesn't matter whether he's in face-up or face-down defense position. Just so long as he is switched to face-up attack position.

descriptionTanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts EmptyRe: Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:
Doesn't matter whether he's in face-up or face-down defense position. Just so long as he is switched to face-up attack position.

I thought so too. Too bad there aren't enough resources to confirm this little fact =_= (like there needs to be)

more_horiz
from that website
It can be activated when "Tanngnjostr" is changed from face-down Defense Position to face-up Attack Position. [1]
can be=meaning is a also
so the from face-up defense to to face-up attack is another way to do it

as stated but neko above

more_horiz
yuseifudo33 wrote:
from that website
It can be activated when "Tanngnjostr" is changed from face-down Defense Position to face-up Attack Position. [1]
can be=meaning is a also
so the from face-up defense to to face-up attack is another way to do it

as stated but neko above

Thanks! That helps!

He believed he was right, and since the public chat or the wiki didn't help, I didn't want to seem like I'm stalling so I just proceeded with the match. This info will really help in the long run, and I appreciate you guys for helping out. Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply