Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI am aweful at YGO but I want to learn to play the Inzektor deck, any suggestions? < I am new EmptyI am aweful at YGO but I want to learn to play the Inzektor deck, any suggestions? < I am new

more_horiz
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

descriptionI am aweful at YGO but I want to learn to play the Inzektor deck, any suggestions? < I am new EmptyRe: I am aweful at YGO but I want to learn to play the Inzektor deck, any suggestions? < I am new

more_horiz
No offense intended, but don't you think it's best to learn the game?
Hitting up the meta with no skill doesn't make you instantly good .-.

Playing YGO as a pro takes a long time of constant mistakes, trial & error, and most importantly having fun. It just makes me realize how little people concern themselves with the skill intended to be needed to play the game, and just hit up whatever is popular.

The point of there being an ungodly amount of cards in the game is for people to at least TRY to be creative Razz

Not saying going for Inzektors is a bad thing IF you actually really like them. However, if you just play them because they'll win because you heard from whatever source that they're beastly powerful and take no skill to play, it kinda ruins the game for others, or even yourself.

My advice is to try and build a deck you WANT to play, off of the stuff you like, and try your best to learn the ins and outs of the game, it's the best way to go imho.

I started out in YGO at a great time sure, (during classic YGO where a tremendous amount of skill is not automatically expected from players) but it's a process of learning. you learn the basics, and you build on it until you become very skilled. Not saying I'm tournament topping pro-level, but I'm a LOT better than when I was younger.

In any case, from one duelist to another, GL broski ^_^

descriptionI am aweful at YGO but I want to learn to play the Inzektor deck, any suggestions? < I am new EmptyRe: I am aweful at YGO but I want to learn to play the Inzektor deck, any suggestions? < I am new

more_horiz
Actually, starting with basic Meta is the best way to start. Learn from that, and eventually add your own tech choices. Meta is not a thing to look down on. Here, try my build.
I am aweful at YGO but I want to learn to play the Inzektor deck, any suggestions? < I am new N3

more_horiz
I guess, but I feel it's good to play with something you like more so than what is popular.
(Maybe I'm just old... xD)

Personally I think it's a much better learning experience to build your own deck and try to learn the building and playing aspect of the game. Again, I'm probably just being old school here.

Also, seeing as how he's new (and probably doesn't know all the cards that well), wouldn't it be better to PM him or post the decklist if you really want to give him the deck? xD

more_horiz
Well if you ever want to practice I'll duel you and use one of my weaker decks.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
I guess, but I feel it's good to play with something you like more so than what is popular.
(Maybe I'm just old... xD)

Personally I think it's a much better learning experience to build your own deck and try to learn the building and playing aspect of the game. Again, I'm probably just being old school here.

Also, seeing as how he's new (and probably doesn't know all the cards that well), wouldn't it be better to PM him or post the decklist if you really want to give him the deck? xD

Silence, I am being overtly moral for my own sake!
Meh, honestly, it was 1 AM when I posted that. And I learned the game building my own deck. It took ten years. And, as an educator... yadayadayada.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Enjoy your stay.
I'd be happy to help you practice. I just have difficulties with "going easy".

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply