Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLearn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. EmptyLearn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this.

more_horiz
Look, people are spamming this thing when they don't even know how to play this game.

YOU CANNOT SET CARDS. This is one crucial thing that some people seem to forget in this game.

ANY CARDS LEFT IN YOUR HAND AT THE END OF YOUR TURN DISSAPPEAR. They spontaneously combust the second you roll the dice.

YOU ACTIVATE CARDS IN AN ORDER, BUT ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Think of it as a chain, but the other way round and all cards are treated as spell speed 2.

DARK WORLD DEALINGS DISCARDS FROM YOUR NEXT HAND. It does.

Now, here is the order you use your cards in and you cannot go wrong; it will always result in the best possible move:

1. Pot of greeds.
2. Card destruction.
3. Hand destructions.
4. Upstart goblin.
5. Dark world dealings.
6. Normal monsters.

Reverse the order for what you want to discard. It is based on CA and ratios. Don't try and be clever and say "What if I have 4 upstart goblins and 1 hand destruction?" because following that order, you draw the same amount of cards just you use up the hand destruction, which would die the second you draw anyway.

Anyway, now that I have that out of the way, 40 cards in deck.
Draw 6.
34 cards in deck.

Last edited by jjh927 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionLearn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. EmptyRe: Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this.

more_horiz
Let's go.

Last edited by jjh927 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLearn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. EmptyRe: Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this.

more_horiz
The member 'jjh927' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Deck Racing' :
Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Unicyc10 Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Pot_of10 Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Unicyc10 Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Unicyc10 Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Dark_w10 Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Unicyc10

more_horiz
Following my own order, my best possible move is PoG then dealings. :/

Now my 4 normal monsters spontaneously combust out of my hand.

Draw 3.
31 cards in deck.

I must discard 1 card from my next hand because of dealings.

more_horiz

'Deck Racing' :
Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Cycroi10 Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Hand_d10 Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Pot_of10

more_horiz
Discard the normal.

PoG.

Draw 2.
29 cards in deck.

more_horiz

'Deck Racing' :
Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Cycroi10 Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Dark_w10

more_horiz
I have now essentially lost. DWD

Draw 1.
28 cards in deck.

I must discard 1 from my next hand.

more_horiz

'Deck Racing' :
Learn to spam. People aren't correctly deck racing so look at this. Cycroi10

more_horiz
Discard that vanila. I lose. T_T

more_horiz
You got very close to 0 *chuckle*

Anyways, thanks for creating something like this it was needed since some people didn't get it right.

more_horiz
Thanks for making it easier to understand bro

more_horiz
Im lock this but good thing u did that jjh

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply