Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

And the new slifer leader is....

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+17
PabelFTW
thunder_lord
mimgrim
LòKóS
Ezekeil
Linda-Senpai
Train
Eheroduelist
LethalAfterZ
PowerNova
Potus Mat
Zeox
Hatsune Miku
Plague Rose
setokaiba1234
Nuran
Jaden_Yuki--
21 posters

descriptionAnd the new slifer leader is.... EmptyAnd the new slifer leader is....

more_horiz
Lethalafterz! I just thought since he's the strongest duelist in slifer it might as well be him. Plus he has a great personality. So congratz to lethal! your new dorm leader!!

LOL GOTCHA! Hahaha i`m not even leaving you think school work would stop me from dueling. Who do you think i am?? I'm jaden Mother flippping _yuki-- that's who!

Thanks for getting trolled ;D

And the new slifer leader is.... Jaden_yuki_gotcha___by_jcxtreem-d4nt1b3

descriptionAnd the new slifer leader is.... EmptyRe: And the new slifer leader is....

more_horiz
damnnnnnnnn u got got me i got scared when i saw that lethal thing

descriptionAnd the new slifer leader is.... EmptyRe: And the new slifer leader is....

more_horiz
now i know its a april fools joke

more_horiz
Oh no! not lethal!

Jaden edited my post^ -.-

Last edited by Plague Rose on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
i already knew it cause he told me

more_horiz
IMMA GONNA CALL U A masculine man ALL THE TIME NOW!!!

THIS SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN!!!!!

*walks back to his dorm room and cheers so loud that he gets complaints from everyone else*

more_horiz
Yep. That's it. You die now.

more_horiz
Hahaha.... you guys are just mad XD

Don't be a playah hatah hommie ;D

more_horiz
Dirty bastard And the new slifer leader is.... 3642635474

more_horiz
I'm not a player hater. I just hate you.

more_horiz
"Lethalafterz! I just thought since he's the
strongest duelist in slifer it might as well be him. Plus he has a great
personality. So congratz to lethal! your new dorm leader!!"

Only part I care about. Not reading or giving a ***** about whatever else you wrote.

<3

more_horiz
<3

more_horiz
Read the first line
Thought to myself, "Holy sweet Jeebus, mother of God- the Slifer Dorm is in trouble now."

Read bottom part, lol'd.

more_horiz
LOL I AM STILL LAUGHING AT THIS

more_horiz
Staxx wrote:
its an April fools prank. he ain't going no where.

more_horiz
I know i couldn't fool the veteran troll but atleast i got nearly every one else

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
I know i couldn't fool the veteran troll but atleast i got nearly every one else

thats unlackely, the first word of the thread gives you out :I

more_horiz
did not fool me at all.

more_horiz
As soon as I read the name, I was already thinking "April Fools CONFIRMED"

more_horiz
Lol good one :D Now we wont believe you in anything what you say :D

more_horiz
errrr nice try? but fail :/

more_horiz
Jaden you're such a noob. Instead of creating all that space in your post, which made the joke obvious, you should have just used black text on that part confirming its a joke. The black text would probably be unnoticed upon first look, and for a moment people would believe the joke then they would suddenly see that black text when they look closer. Which would have made this lame joke alot better.

lrn2troll

more_horiz
WHAT THE HELL JADEN IM PAYING FOR YOUR BODYGAURDS NOW I DONT NEED YOU DEAD AND THEN "HIM" TAKING OVER

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:

LOL GOTCHA! Hahaha i`m not even leaving you think school work would stop me from dueling. Who do you think i am?? I'm jaden Mother flippping _yuki-- that's who!

Thanks for getting trolled ;D
And the new slifer leader is.... Jaden_yuki_gotcha___by_jcxtreem-d4nt1b3

.-.
There is a 2nd half to the post broski xD

more_horiz
lol jaden i knew it was a fake cuz we havent dueled yet. two i dont think lethalz is the strongest slifer cuz i havent dueled him yet. and 3... Lethalz you are so going to be the next Kanye West. (When Kanye trolled Taylor lol)

descriptionAnd the new slifer leader is.... Emptycongratz

more_horiz
i would like to say congratz to lethal and since you guys say he is the best duelist out of this dorm i would love to challenge him to a duel and win

more_horiz
April Fools Joke^^

You should read the whole post next time

more_horiz
Same here hero.

As for Staxx Nice to see another DnD player here

more_horiz
tj wrote:
i would like to say congratz to lethal and since you guys say he is the best duelist out of this dormi would love to challenge him to a duel and win

Thanks man. I'm always up for a duel, just catch me on DN or on the chatbox here.

Pabel wrote:
lol jaden i knew it was a fake cuz we havent dueled yet.
two i dont think lethalz is the strongest slifer cuz i havent dueled him
yet. and 3... Lethalz you are so going to be the next Kanye West. (When
Kanye trolled Taylor lol)

Well we dueled today, and I won ^^

more_horiz
train wrote:
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:

thats unlackely, the first word of the thread gives you out :I

^this lol.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply