Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer Leader

+4
Assassin
FenixFX
Luffy
JadenYuki
8 posters

descriptionSlifer Leader EmptySlifer Leader

more_horiz
I haven't seen doomthrust in a while. A possible new leader for slifer? If he doesn't respond to this message in the next 72 hours that is how it is going to be.

descriptionSlifer Leader EmptyRe: Slifer Leader

more_horiz
i'am Agreed,we need active Dorms leaders.nothing more or less,it supposed to be 24 hours but it doesnt matter.

more_horiz
well if he does not appear i would say that Dante is the best for leader of Slifer Dorm Smile

more_horiz
Well i would not agree on Dante becoming Slifer Red

Reason.... I am planning for his dorm up Smile

There are duelists in Slifer fit to be in Ra or even Obelisk

So i suggest we re-test ppl who we think are good... I know this is not supposed to be here but i am posting it as the discussion has started

And I first think we need to decide the current moderator... Unkown or Itachiuchiha

more_horiz
If necessary, I'm offering to temp-lead a dorm. I am currently doing so in DK.

more_horiz
actually Assassin, I don't think Dante want to be "Dormed up" xD
some people just love to stay in Slifer like Fenix and myself in DAD academy (obviously I'm not advertising). Therefore, I think Dante is a perfect choice

more_horiz
Look I'm just becoming inactive cause of my exams. I will be active like hell when they r finished. I can't answer your messages cause im busy all day. I can't accept dueling requests cause i got to study much. If you people are little patient just wait..! If you are not then remove me from leadership cause im tryin to be active as much as i can. But now you are talkin about a dorming up crap or something.... Just be patient.. im tryin my best... Dante would be suited good to leadership. Even he is good person i just cant forget craps he talked about me at Battle Arena.. but im sure no one has seen it yet... now if you guys are little understading try to get what i say.. if you are not then i don't care about that. So if you think opposite way.. just remove my leadership...
If you guys are not understanding to me.. be sure i wont be to you neither..

more_horiz
Well, he's responded. He has a valid excuse. I'm all in favour of him staying on the staff with that comment.

more_horiz
Actually it was my fault... I was busy and I didn't paid atention to him, but he actually said me that he would be off some days... I am really sorry for the misundertanding.

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum