Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE!

+71
Nick
Near
Ripper
Train Heartnet
TheEquationist
JudaiWheeler
usamajin
Jaden_Yukiii
ViolentBuffalo
PhantomX
Yami-Malik
bobo
KingMP94
Midorus
Uchiha Kakashi
Sasori
FSG
Ryo Bakura
Malek15
ALu
BliTz
ItachiUchiha
gavrec
Fenix8306
LilyAzz
Night Winds
Benazz
DesignerDrugs
Judgment Dragon
Trafalgar_Law
Epic Hero
liljay003
devida
Gintoki
Yuki Yaguro
Kole Hamond
bTw^YuseiFudo
the jancook
Ray1500
Evil_Bakura
Italiano
coxkei000
jianos
snakedoc
FenixFX
Suzaku Kururugi
Sam
MUFC
The_Dutch_Prince
Seeker
firestorm
Anzo
kingharsh
hamouda
Ichigo Hollow
EJ
Luffy
Pilover
Techo
L
Gyradomo
Dante
Ichigo Bankai
Dexter Morgan
Assassin
Neji Hyuga
Orochimaru
Kira Amadeus
Nekofjung
the white knight
JadenYuki
75 posters

descriptionDuel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE! - Page 2 EmptyDuel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

This shop is the purpose of fun things you buy. These items will not be found anywhere in other academies. Have fun here.

Items:
1. Sticky Topic = 1000 DP 500 DP
Explanation: You have the option to sticky a topic you posted. It must be approved by admins first.

Re-test = 500 DP 250 DP
Explanation: Here is an opportunity to take a re-test. If you are not satisfied with your rank, you can get re-tested.

Make your own shop = 1000 DP 500 DP
Explanation: You can make your own shop for GFX and Decks!

Make an announcement = 1000 DP 500 DP
Explanation: You can make an announcement in the forum as a widget. This announcement will stay for a week.

New title = 800 DP 400 DP
Explanation: Have your own title here at DA! A small price can get you that.

Change your name = 400 DP 200 DP
Explanation: You are only allowed to change it once, but you can change your name more the once if you buy this.

More items will be posted soon, keep looking.

YOU MUST HAVE ATLEAST 100 POSTS TO BUY FROM HERE!!

[/color]

Last edited by JadenYuki on Tue May 19, 2009 1:54 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionDuel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE!

more_horiz
i will buy the name change item of course :D and i want my name to be " Luffy. "

descriptionDuel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Duel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE!

more_horiz
I will pay 250 DPs to take a re-test again .

more_horiz
DP Transferred
Betrayer : Your username is now luffy
Pilover : feel free to contact any of our testers telling that you bought the item for re-test

more_horiz
I Love this shop, you know?

Ok i'm going to buy 2 items, Name change item and re-test item.

For the Name change: Lawliet

For the re-test im going to contact a tester when DP get edited.

Last edited by Luffy on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
i wanna re test

more_horiz
DP was edited a while ago i guess...forgot to mention tho

more_horiz
EJ wrote:
DP was edited a while ago i guess...forgot to mention tho

Ok then aplie the items please.

more_horiz
I buy a re-test .
and for my DPs , Just transferre DPs of my last duels in BA.

more_horiz
~Transfered~

more_horiz
I have 2560 DP, that mean I can be a blue now with this amount of DP, but I don't want to reach this dorm by DP.

I want to buy a re-test!

more_horiz
i want a retest

more_horiz
i will select this
Re-test = 500 DP 250 DP
Explanation: Here is an opportunity to take a re-test. If you are not satisfied with your rank, you can get re-tested.

i want a re-test

more_horiz
I'll buy a re-test ( for the 4rd time xD)

This time i will be Obelisk Duel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE! - Page 2 Icon_sunny

more_horiz
hamouda wrote:
I have 2560 DP, that mean I can be a blue now with this amount of DP, but I don't want to reach this dorm by DP.

I want to buy a re-test!

if no one transferred yet, I still want this Razz

more_horiz
All DP Transferred
You can ask re-test from any of the available testers...just inform them that you've bought this item Wink

more_horiz
I wanna buy a retest item

more_horiz
Kuchiki Byakuya wrote:
I wanna buy a retest item

DPs Transferred.

Good luck. Duel Academy Duty-Free Shop! SALE! - Page 2 Icon_smile

more_horiz
Could I buy a retest item? :D

more_horiz
DP Transferred
Good Luck

more_horiz
I would like to buy myself a re-test,

and i would like to have ::MUFC:: as my tester for the re-test.

thx in advance for tranfering my DP

more_horiz
Transfered

more_horiz
Oh i thought i can open a deck shop without premision or anything i just saw this and im sorry

i posted my deck shop

and i want to buy a premision to open one Smile

this is my deck shop link

http://www.duelacademy.net/deck-shop-f31/e-deck-shop-t3126.htm

more_horiz
You got it !!!

more_horiz
Can u open it cuz fenix locked it

Thx Smile

more_horiz
I'd like to open a deck shop if the bosses don't mind

more_horiz
ok u got it
u take DP...too lazy

more_horiz
i want to buy a name change item

more_horiz
Dp transfered so ur new nme is ?

more_horiz
hmm Sanji

more_horiz
Done

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum