Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGrave of the Super Ancient Monster EmptyGrave of the Super Ancient Monster

more_horiz
"All face-up Level 6 or higher Special Summoned monsters on the field cannot declare an attack or activate their effects."

Does this card also block non-activatable [constant] effects? For example "This card cannot be destroyed by battle" or "Ice Barrier monsters cannot be destroyed by spell or trap cards" or "When an effect resolves that was activated by your opponent's Effect Monster on the field, they can discard 1 card. If they do not, that effect is negated."

Well, the 3rd one is a kinda activating effect, but the first two...

DO NOT DOUBLE POST

Also, if I special summon a monster, use Book of Moon on him and Flip summon him, will he be cured of the effect?

descriptionGrave of the Super Ancient Monster EmptyRe: Grave of the Super Ancient Monster

more_horiz
The card only stops level 5 or higher monsters from activating their effects, continuous effects do not activate so they will not be hindered

descriptionGrave of the Super Ancient Monster EmptyRe: Grave of the Super Ancient Monster

more_horiz
Heh i didnt know answer of this question untill now :D I find it here: yugioh.wikia.com Its cool site and if you dont know something you should chek it :D OK here is the answer: Even mandatory effects cannot activate while “Grave of the super ancient organism” is active

more_horiz
Ah, I see. Also, sorry for the double-post!

Topic can be locked!

more_horiz
When an effect resolves that was activated by your opponent's Effect Monster on the field, they can discard 1 card. If they do not, that effect is negated."

Is not an effect that activates.

more_horiz
Answered/Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply