Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMagical Merchant Vayu Turbo EmptyMagical Merchant Vayu Turbo

more_horiz
This deck might not be to its fullest,due to it being a deck that I havnt used before, so I decided to see what I can do with it. Well here it goes:
Magical Merchant:
Monsters:34
1x BLS
1x Blackwing Bora
1x Blackwing Gale
1x Blackwing Shura
2x Blackwing Sirocco
2x Blackwing Vayu
1x Blackwing Zephyros
1x Celestia
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x DandyLion
1x Ehren
1x Garoth
2x Genex Ally Birdman
2x Jain
2x JD
1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Lumina
2x Lyla
3x Magical Merchant
1x PlagueSpreader Zombie
2x Ryko
1x Tytannial
3x Wulf

Spells: 6
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
3x Monster reincarnation.

Okay, so I run three wulf, since in my opinion I find it quite consistent with using Magical MErchants effect, which can easily get you out a wulf, and help you with synhcro or xyz summons. As well that I run monster reincarnation due to the fact that you will usually have a good hand advantage, and therefore can use it and have bait to get a JD, BLS and other cards such as that. Tytannial is run along with monster reborn sinec its a easy summon in that sence and if you were to have dandy`s tokens in the grave at one, you have a pretty consistent field. So for the extra deck, this is what I run:
Extra: 15
1x Catastor
1x BlackRose Dragon
2x Blackwing Armed Wing
1x Blackwing Armor Master
1x Brionac
1x Mist Wurm
1x Stardust dragon
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Lavalval Chain
1x Leviair
1x Utopia
1x Number 50
1x Roach
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines.
For me, I find my extra deck to be weak, but if you insist on anything else that would better make the deck more consistent in using the grave to its advantage as well, than I would be glad to hear what options you guys have. Smile Thank you.

descriptionMagical Merchant Vayu Turbo EmptyRe: Magical Merchant Vayu Turbo

more_horiz
I'd use 2-4 spells at most, and I'd probably remove Tytannial, Shura and Bora for other monsters. Not sure how I feel about the Birdman.

You do know that Lumina is at 2, right?

more_horiz
Yes I an aware that lumina is at two, but it really lacks consistency with merchants, so I was really iffy on running even one, though i thought to myself that it could work. Umm Tytannial was really a replacement for running until I found something else, but I might try and tech in some dark simorgh with some tengu's and other wind monsters that might help I guess. Though the deck is really a quick put together, so I might take your advice and pull away a bit from blackwings, and main a focus on cards that can gain more effectiveness into synchroing* from the grave and what not. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply