Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Inzektor

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Exiled
Evil_Bakura
Light,Yagami
LòKóS
Atheridis
mimgrim
DefinitelyNotXrai
11 posters

descriptionInzektor EmptyInzektor

more_horiz
I need help to tweak my deck a bit. I'm not very sure if it is at it's full potential. Here's the list:

Monsters: 19
Dark-Armed Dragon x1
Inzektor Centipede x2
Inzektor Dragonfly x2
Inzektor Giga-Gryllo x1
Inzektor Giga-Mantis x2
Inzektor Giga-Weevil x2
Inzektor Hornet x2
Inzektor Luciole x1
Inzektor Wig x2
Sangan x1
Tour guide from the underworld x3

Spells:9
Allure of Darkness x1
Dark Hole x1
Foolish Burial x1
Heavy Storm x1
Inzektor Axe-Zektahawk x2
Inzektor Bow-Zektarrow x1
Inzektor Sword-Zektkalibur x2

Traps:12
Call of the Haunted x2
Fiendish Chain x2
Inzektor Gauntlet x1
Inzektor Orb x2
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Judgement x1
Solemn Warning x2
Bottemless Trap hole x1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things I'm thinking about:
Not sure about tour guides... O.o
Thinking about getting rid of a Inzektor Gauntlet or one Orb...
Don't think I really need Inzektor Luciole...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please give negative feedback! (Yes I said negative)

descriptionInzektor EmptyRe: Inzektor

more_horiz
get rid of everything and play another deck other wise its probably a regular inzektor deck that is anoying -.-

more_horiz
Well, that is negative feedback. But I'd like to learn tips on improving the deck, please.

more_horiz
take out the equip spells.........and just focus on draognfly, hornet, and centipede -.- thet are the major ones that make them so anyoing -.-

more_horiz
Thanks! I knew I had two much monsters anyway... But what should I replace them with?

Last edited by XraishionX on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
ummm idk wind-ups? to make them even more anoying -.-

more_horiz
How would wind-ups play a role in Inzektors?

more_horiz
with the wind-up loops of course its very common to see pople fit the wind-up loop into a inzekto deck -.-

more_horiz
Why does evryone play inzektors? -.-

more_horiz
I dont :D

more_horiz
its cause them and wind ups are the strongest archtype this format, kinda like six sams were then they were hit badly

more_horiz
The typical Inzektor monster line-up is this:

3 Inzektor Dragonfly
3 Inzektor Hornet
3 Inzektor Centipede
1 Inzektor Giga-Mantis

The rest is stuff like Tour Guide, Sangan, Veilers/Maxx "C", Gorz, Armageddon Knight, Rai-Oh

Inzektor spells aren't really used in the deck, so I'd take those out. Replace them with cards like Pot of Duality, Monster Reborn, Mystical Space Typhoon, Book of Moon.

The Inzektor traps also have to go. Depending on how many cards you have left to add, Torrential Tribute, Compulsory Evacuation Device and Trap Dustshoot are common choices. The last one is getting banned soon tho.

more_horiz
Atheridis wrote:
Why does evryone play inzektors? -.-

i dont use them i just told him what ive seen from other inzektor decks -.- but mesh evil bakura said it all for what you need in your inzektor deck :/

more_horiz
Light,Yagami wrote:
its cause them and wind ups are the strongest archtype this format, kinda like six sams were then they were hit badly

Because they have both won the last 2 YCS's right?

Dino Rabbit is still the best deck in the format by far. Inzektor hasn't Top 4'd a YCS event yet and Wind-Ups haven't won. Dino Rabbit is still dominating.

more_horiz
YCS Guafeskgdmkrd had an Inzektor deck in top 4 I believe. The one in Mexico.

more_horiz
To be fair, inzektors are ridiculous. but compared to Wind-ups and
especially Rabbit, its the weakest of the 3. It falls to early field
disruption, and doesnt have has much recovery options, or first turn
setups compared to Wind-Ups and rabbit.

6 Inzektors made it it to top 32, with Rabbit having 19 spots today at YCS Leipzig. Top 4 coming down to 3 inzektors, 1 Rabbit with rabbit still winning. Despite the fact that the meta highly differs in Europe, Rabbit is always the most well presented, regarding the 3 decks.

more_horiz
RebornShadow wrote:

To be fair, inzektors are ridiculous. but compared to Wind-ups and
especially Rabbit, its the weakest of the 3. It falls to early field
disruption, and doesnt have has much recovery options, or first turn
setups compared to Wind-Ups and rabbit.

I beg to differ, I've seen some crazy-ass inzektor decks, They are pretty new. People are going to have trouble building inzektor decks, but I know a few guys who's inzektor decks are at a level of unbelievable feat. I believe that they are stronger than rabbit's, but as for Wind-Ups they could be evenly matched, they're pretty bad-ass. We just need to wait a little while until people can get used to inzektors so they can make better deck builds. Other people out there seem like they completely mastered inzektors. DN name - Rangeupnow. He's a pretty cool cat, fantastic inzektor deck. He's also got a youtube channel - RageQuitProductions. It seems like i'm doing some sort of promotion, so i'm just going to stop myself here.

more_horiz
The current Wind-ups builds are also pretty new as well. JNot to mention how both playstyles of the deck differ in the OCG because of what we have so thats not a good argument. Keep in mind the first half of the new format is a carbon copy of the last half of Sept 2011. Everything has already been established, everyone knows what to expect, and what to build on. The rest is up to the players and other statistics. So you cannot say to wait a little longer, when the format is the same. Especially since the game is far too luck sacky atm so anything can happen

Inzektor plays are too reliant on hornet, and way to linear from both sides. best chances on capitalizing when you over commit aimlessly or you under commit in fear of a dragonfly play when you can just poke with something like reaper all day. I can easily disrupt your field game 1 and then you dont have many back up options cause like i said decks too reliant on hornet.

Decks like rabbit, which have amazing 1st turn field presence most of the time will dominate that matchup. Inzektors cannot get over laggia effectively without usually taking more than -1. Especially if you were forced to use resources early like Dark hole so you can go over, that makes Dolkka so much better as well, you can easily out play the deck. Then theres wind-ups where i can just pressure you with 1st turn rabbit. That alone is a problem. Not to mention the deck effectively runs 6 Tgus (Shark). And games 2 and 3 completely add on to that

Now i dont know what decks you've seen. For them to be better than what has already been presented because the deck is so linear, as well the builds the belidos, Ervin, and Jin Kazama on the site here in , is highly unlikely. Especially since that channel you listed, the content is a little less than satisfactory at best. As well as its DN. There was no effective playtesting, no explanation of the deck, as well as bad playing. Like i said its DN, thats not a good source to defend the deck. So your going about that the wrong way.

Dont get me wrong, like i said the deck is ridiculous. Its an amazing deck. Early game dragonfly into hornet is easy field control. Its just that rabbit and wind-up pressure you more in the TCG. Disrupt your linear play, or you dont sack me and you have no back up. Read up on the lists and matchs as well as the quality of the players in the last 3 jumps and you will further understand what i mean. Theres about 5 jumps as well as various nationals left in the year. Inzektors is bound to win something, thats obvious but statistically proven. Rabbit is the most well represented deck, with wind-ups being equal to or greater than it given various factors

more_horiz
RebornShadow wrote:
Inzektor plays are too reliant on hornet, and way to linear from both sides. best chances on capitalizing when you over commit aimlessly or you under commit in fear of a dragonfly play when you can just poke with something like reaper all day. I can easily disrupt your field game 1 and then you dont have many back up options cause like i said decks too reliant on hornet.

Once gullho comes out inzektor will get a boost and the ability to do something other then hornet, hornet, centi repeat

more_horiz
Of course. Increase the xyz options of the deck especially if we get more stuff in that time frame (black corn, chain, etc). Post GAOV, heading into phily is hopefully going to make the remainder of nats seasoning more interesting

more_horiz
meh mostly everybody is infected on running these wind-ups, inzektors, and rabbits that it makes my stomach hurt like *****. this format just got boring and the next format is going to be the same. *sigh* Neutral

anyways for your deck i believe summoner monk should be in your deck so run 1 and armaggedon knight +2.

more_horiz
If it helps, the most recent YSJ has 4 Inzektor decks that made it to the Top 8, I think you should go check their decklist out?

more_horiz
Pabel wrote:
meh mostly everybody is infected on running these wind-ups, inzektors, and rabbits that it makes my stomach hurt like *****. this format just got boring and the next format is going to be the same. *sigh* Neutral

anyways for your deck i believe summoner monk should be in your deck so run 1 and armaggedon knight +2.

You do realize how underwhelming the summon of Armageddon knight is right? As soon as you get the hornet out it does nothing, and its a dead card later in the game. Keep in mind we do have things Like Tour guide to makes faster. We also lack the really good rank 4s the OCG has (Corn, Chain, Emeral) so Knight more than often will be satisfactory in your standard build, atm only 1 if any should be used. Summoner Monk has no place here for that reason, as well as you're taking away from what the deck is made to do.

And we dont know what the next format is going to look like. Despite the fact that the new format will be a copy of the old one for a while, theres GAOV in may, as well as other releases in the TCG. So hopefully the format becomes more interesting in the summer. Its also expected that everyone will have to adjust in order to keep playing so of course you will see alot of the same thing. Sad, but true. Saying the same thing again wont make it better.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply