Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSuper Inzektor EmptySuper Inzektor

more_horiz
Super Inzektor UUlFh
this is my version2

descriptionSuper Inzektor EmptyRe: Super Inzektor

more_horiz
Somethings I miss are:

- 3rd Centipide ( the entire engine either needs to be maed out or in copies of two ), its runs the best that way.
- Foolish Burial ( I know Arma Kngiht is the follish burial for your Hornett and perhaps even Tomato if you need that there). But Foolish Burial is just better.

So what I would try out is:

-1x Inzektor Axe
+1x Foolish Burial

And perhaps - Sangan ( knowing he does search half the deck )
+1 Centipide

more_horiz
Im loving the deck bro, nice idea, dont really no what to fix but foolish is needed here for Dandy, hornet etc tell us how testing goes

more_horiz
thnc guyz and added a foolish burial for the axe
and yes is testing great so far

more_horiz
I would get rid of the axe's all together and add in 1 foolish, which you already did, and the 3rd centi

more_horiz
i might add either D.D.R OR A THIRD DUALITY FOR LAST AXE
edit adding in quasar since the option presented but didnt have it

more_horiz
yuseifudo33 wrote:
i might add either D.D.R OR A THIRD DUALITY FOR LAST AXE
edit adding in quasar since the option presented but didnt have it

only put in cards you think you can go for with ease, don't just throw in random stuff haha.
anyways, if you can do it because turbo-quasar inzekts sounds funny lol.

more_horiz
ok how bout this for the extra deck i suggest you should run more xyz instead of synchros cuz all i see is 2 tuners so i should replace the power tool dragon (don't know why you have that card), that dragon sync that is for gemini, and the fire synchro card next to brionac, and add in maybe

+1 leviathan dragon
+1 Leviar
+1 Zenmaines

another thing is i think you also need to replace that naturia sync but i guess you have your reason and another thin no genex birdman!? i really thought you would have that card so i recommend you should run that card too. anyways interesting deck, i would like to duel it sometimes.

more_horiz
I agree with pabel... take out the power too since there are no more equip spells..

more_horiz
power tool used to search vise and axe since no more axe i removed it
naturia stops opponent from gorz and trags witch stops otks them from stoping my otk

crimson blader next to brio that when destroy a opp monster and sends it to grave it negates opp from special a lv5 or normal a lv5 next turn

next version side is just random not made yet
Super Inzektor RVsL4

more_horiz
I have to comment on seeing a One for One in your deck with only 1 target for it. I mean only Glow up Bulb. Is there a valid reason to take out Spore, when its just great. I mean can be used for XYZ ( level chaning ) and for the obvious things.

Besides that it makes One for One a lot more playable. If you have any specific reason for that and do not want to run Spore anymore I suggest taking out One for One as well and adding the 3rd Centipide or perhaps adding back the Torrential Tribute to the main deck.

If you somehow removed Spore from the deck without realizing it I would take out D.D.R. for it, seeing your zektors are easaly going into a rank 3 XYZ, in essence Leviaiar and thus not needing the DDR, especially seeing you removed PTD from the extra. And I would do -1 Zenmaines and add another Leviaiar instead of it.

Ps: How is the Tytan running in todays game ..?

Edit: I also do not see a POA ..., why would that be sir..?

more_horiz
Is it consistent? I am considering netdecking

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply