Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGale the whirling in Twilight? EmptyGale the whirling in Twilight?

more_horiz
Since bulb is being banned and since plague is usually only two time use unless you use leviair is there any point in running gale for the synchro support? Or are synchros dead nowadays?

descriptionGale the whirling in Twilight? EmptyRe: Gale the whirling in Twilight?

more_horiz
Don't see Gale as merely a tuner. I personall Tech in in Dino Rabnit for example. Why? Because he can run over Spirit reaper. Plus, he can run over Utopia(force him to detach) , Sdust, Brio, Catastor, Shock Ruler, Roach. Pretty much anyone. So He is very beneficial.

descriptionGale the whirling in Twilight? EmptyRe: Gale the whirling in Twilight?

more_horiz
Gale for me is usually 1 time use, I tested him in but he tends to only last 1 turn. Also Jain usually runs over Roach, JD for the rest or BLS banish for catastor. But I know that Gale's effect is very handy but I do need a tuner to take out bulb for,

more_horiz
Yeah use Gale, if anything you have another way of dealing with spirit reaper which tends to get annoying after a time.

more_horiz
Moved to Discussion

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply