Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIntroduction: The Gale Behind The Wind EmptyIntroduction: The Gale Behind The Wind

more_horiz
Hello, fellow Duel Academy attendees! This is me, ZeroC. In real life, I am an average college student, but on the Internet, I am a man making a name for himself. Yugioh has always been one of my talents/passions, because it stuck to me so much that I took it up after dropping it off as a clueless child. As the title claims, I tend to treat myself as someone who keeps things moving, and never surrenders, even though it was a habit in the past. I always play a variety of decks on YGOpro Percy, but the one that currently sticks to me is Dragunity, and my skill for a double Ascalon in link format. I would love to advance in the ranks, even though I mainly use decks that aren't played often, which dooms me to losing often, but that never deters me. I play what I want to play, that's it.

descriptionIntroduction: The Gale Behind The Wind EmptyRe: Introduction: The Gale Behind The Wind

more_horiz
welcum den

descriptionIntroduction: The Gale Behind The Wind EmptyRe: Introduction: The Gale Behind The Wind

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy! Be sure to explore the forums and check out are Discord Channel where we host live tournaments also.

Last edited by Etwizzy on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
welcome to DA, if you play Duel links hit me up sometime I find the TCG rather boring anymore

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply