Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Rhonder
Lyoko386
Dex
Jaden_Yuki--
PabelFTW
TheWolfMaster
PokeAngel123
Diamond
Travwell
SoulEater
Mr.Naroto1996
Frog<>Spark
LòKóS
mimgrim
Dragonmaster Z
19 posters

descriptionDragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room - Page 2 EmptyDragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone, Feel free to drop by any time. My room has a tendancy to be clean for a time, then get messier and messier until I HAVE to clean it. So please, just glance over any clutter in here and try not to be offended by it. I'm not exactly tidy.

Last edited by Dragonmaster Z on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room

more_horiz
>Hatters

>Gonna

>Hat

descriptionDragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room

more_horiz
Dragonmaster Z wrote:
>Hatters

>Gonna

>Hat

Dragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room - Page 2 10232

more_horiz
Indeed. You try and stop a hatter from hatting. He shall simply hat and hat to his heart's contet. And then quaintly die of mercury poisoning.
Edit: by the NINE DIVINES jaden that pic loaded AFTER i posted. You are now officially a bro. You win. I love you. XD

more_horiz
But what if I take a hatter's hatting tools?

more_horiz
Then you yourself must die from mercury poisoning. It's common sense!

more_horiz
if your a hater whos going to hate and your a lover whos goign to love

then what is a person who neither loves nor hate? Oh Shit

more_horiz
I believe that would be a Jedi.

more_horiz
incorect and i misphrased the riddle its suppose to be this

if a haters gonna hate and a lovers gonna love, then what is some one who neither hates or love going to do?

more_horiz
Be a Jedi?

more_horiz
no ._.

more_horiz
Ello~ I stalked you home from my room as I was invited and found myself winding up here. Anyhoo would you be up for a duel later this evening perhaps? ;D

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
incorect and i misphrased the riddle its suppose to be this

if a haters gonna hate and a lovers gonna love, then what is some one who neither hates or love going to do?

be like me! a cockroach!

more_horiz
I would Rhonder but I am WAY too out of it and tired. The heart of the cards would have a murmur broski. Sorryyy. Some other time?

more_horiz
can u adopt me in this room..
i could be like your pet madagascar hissing cockroach!

more_horiz
*walks in with a spanish women* hey man a brought a house warming gift meet gretchen shes your new personal maid

more_horiz
..... I like you, Thunder.

more_horiz
all you have to do is pay her in bread and water

more_horiz
Dragonmaster Z wrote:
I would Rhonder but I am WAY too out of it and tired. The heart of the cards would have a murmur broski. Sorryyy. Some other time?

haha no prob XD I ended up passing out in the corner of your room anyways. I'll stumble back home now and be back another time

more_horiz
I recently discovered that death smells kinda like ham.

Anyway, hows it going?

Are you maybe up for a duel later today?

more_horiz
i always thought death smelled like roses O_O

more_horiz
Nope. Ham.

more_horiz
wait a second this isn't the bathroom isn't it? oh crap hey man if you see a lemonade colored liquid on your floor it ain't me.

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
Nope. Ham.

i still think death smells like roses O_O

more_horiz
Hey, you up for a duel?

more_horiz
i have ten million dollars for the first personto burn done this room

more_horiz
*goes and gets a torch of fire and a bottle of gas. comes back to the dorm room and pours the bottle of gas around the room and throws the torch of first into the room watching it catch fire, then turn to thunder*

i'll take my 10 million now

more_horiz
Well its clean now :D

more_horiz
When I get back on Monday, I demand a duel.

>>>--Knee-->

more_horiz
Whoa, when I was adding you as a friend on DN I noticed you're from WA too? Coolz~

more_horiz
Oh would ya look at that, I'm not dead.
Posting after months at 3 am when I should be sleeping? I think yes.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply