Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
Rhonder
Lyoko386
Dex
Jaden_Yuki--
PabelFTW
TheWolfMaster
PokeAngel123
Diamond
Travwell
SoulEater
Mr.Naroto1996
Frog<>Spark
LòKóS
mimgrim
Dragonmaster Z
19 posters

descriptionDragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room EmptyDragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room

more_horiz
Hey everyone, Feel free to drop by any time. My room has a tendancy to be clean for a time, then get messier and messier until I HAVE to clean it. So please, just glance over any clutter in here and try not to be offended by it. I'm not exactly tidy.

Last edited by Dragonmaster Z on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room EmptyRe: Dragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room

more_horiz
welcome to slifer

descriptionDragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room EmptyRe: Dragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile If you want a duel just PM me XD

more_horiz
Welcome to my room gentleman! Thanks for stopping by and greeting me!

more_horiz
Hey dude ^^/) nice room you have here~ xD

more_horiz
welcome to slifer

more_horiz
Thanks! Hey, Klow! Good to see you again! Maybe we can duel again later. <3

more_horiz
Dragonmaster Z wrote:
Hey everyone, Feel free to drop by any time. My room has a tendancy to be clean for a time, then get messier and messier until I HAVE to clean it. So please, just glance over any clutter in here and try not to be offended by it. I'm not exactly tidy.

Its fine mine is not that clean either

more_horiz
Hey everyone, Travwell will be sharing my room with me from now on! So if you need somethin from one of us, he's on the top bunk, and I'm on the bottom!

more_horiz
Yup, I live here now, too.
Who's up for a bonfire in my old room?

more_horiz
O_O a bon fire in a room well dont burn the building down as i live in the room next to yours -.-

more_horiz
Me and Jaden, are totally game! Who has marshmallows?! :D

more_horiz
*pins a note to the door as I adjust my tie and black blazer with red trim; the note reads as follows:*

To whom it may concern, probably just Jaden and the teachers and such,

I'll be absent from duel academy for the night. I'm going out to a little soiree. So, if anything hugely important happens while I'm gone, or I receive any duel challenges, I won't be around to respond. My deepest apologies if this inconveniences anyone.

more_horiz
Ok? Thanks for the heads up I guess haha

more_horiz
hi DragonMasterZ you really helped to make it up to you i would like to have a duel

more_horiz
Glad to have duelled you, Angel. It was nice. And with a bit of fine tuning, you could beat me easily. I look forward to future duels.

Edit: *calmly rips the note off the door, jacket in hand as I loosen my tie and sigh heavily, leaning my forehead against the door and resting my eyes, then enters my room and falls into bed, exhausted, the door locked behind me*

more_horiz
Heey, if you can have roommates I want one too, though that'd be super-awkward haha.

more_horiz
*perks my head up, hair totally messy in red pajamas* Well we do have a third bunk... And since you seem nice enough.. I suppose we can have you in the middle bunk Ruby. :3 Just lemme talk to Trav. He's on vacation off the island and if he came back to some random person sleeping in our room, he may be a little upset with me.

more_horiz
Lol No need, but thanks for the invite? If you people would be in your pajamas I would not prefer to see undesired "sights" I guess haha. Anyhow, if you wanna catch me up for a talk I'll be in my room (:

more_horiz
Hi Dragon how are you, wow you room looks nice :D

more_horiz
Why is this room so cold?!
....Oh right. Tool shed. I keep forgetting about that.
Z, we should invest in a portable heater or something... or we could let Jaden set the room on fire. Either way, it's too cold in here.

more_horiz
:O roommates!? i never heard of this in the rules! damn kinda bored of not having much challenges on the battle arena which kills my record. anyways welcome to DA if i am kinda late Razz. all i can let ya know that i am a lean mean HERO machine. I build awesome Hero decks that will make people go "wow. watch out for that guy. he's crazy on heroes." so duel me anytime k :D

more_horiz
^sound like me and my dragunties

also if you set your room on fire make sure it doesnt get to my room as i very much like my room

more_horiz
hi dragon wondering if you would like to battle any time soon pm me if you want to see ta

more_horiz
New Avatar Pic. Drew it myself. Haters gonna hate.Dragonmaster Z and Travwell's Room 452097546

more_horiz
hmmm i think your previous avi was better......

more_horiz
>Haters

>Gonna

>Hate

more_horiz
did i say i hated it? i just said i liked your previous avi better

more_horiz
No offense, Z, but Mine's better bro.

more_horiz
mines the best!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply