Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Jaden Yuki - As admin

+4
Kira Amadeus
FenixFX
Luffy
Assassin
8 posters

descriptionJaden Yuki - As admin EmptyJaden Yuki - As admin

more_horiz
Until Dark Master comes online and the staff discusses
This is not just abt banning Ace and denying it
JY tried to udpdate DMs profile
Now that he realised he cannot he might take over my account or do smthing like that so his admin rights are removed until discussion is complete

Tell your opinion on this
Should i make him admin now or after discussion decide

descriptionJaden Yuki - As admin EmptyRe: Jaden Yuki - As admin

more_horiz
Well if JY didn't explained and he kept denieing all that then he shouldn't be welcome as Admin again neither Staff at all.but if he explained what just happened maybe we can take different action.

And there is somthing so Strange. Mr Tsurin Said that Ace insulted DK and EXH well its nout our matter we checked LDA and he didnt insulted DA cuz its not an enemie of LDA and that still rude from Ace,Also Tsurin said: Ace insulted JY & Himself then why JY do not talk about it?why he keeps denieing banning him?he doesn't even give a reason.

more_horiz
I thought that it's ok letting JY be an admin if he explains why he banned Ace and if he doesn't do more stupid things like this, but since he is lying that he did not ban Ace and also tried to modify DM's profile I think he should not be an admin anymore.

more_horiz
i agree with fenix if he admits why he banned ace (maybe by mistake) and i didn't knew about DM profile maybe DM told him i don't know maybe he can still be admin but some of his powers should be taken

more_horiz
Well, Assassin, you are claiming that JY1 banned Ace since he does not like him. Where is proof to that? JY1 is denying that he banned anyone, although evidence proves otherwise.

Tsurin said:I'm going to interject and say this: Ace introduced LDA and made a deal of insulting people, Academies and Teams alike. I DO NOT KNOW if DA was on the list of Academies he insulted. I know that he insulted JY1 and myself, as well as DK and EXH.

If that is the case, then JY1 deserves to be punished. Not only because he banned a member without ANY staff member approving, but also because he banned him for Personal Issues.
Well, clearly, according to Assassin's shots, JY1 is lying. I'm not so sure about that though. I think, if no one has spoken to Ace yet, someone should.
Until that happens, and Ace's story is explained, a decision should be made. I highly disagree making a decision before that.

But, if someone has spoken with Ace and gotten his story, then the decision should be made this day.

more_horiz
Well the guy is swearing and all
What IF? he didnt do it?
I mean mods and the other two admins can also ban people.
I think we should get him back.

more_horiz
Yami Yugi Muto wrote:
Well the guy is swearing and all
What IF? he didnt do it?
I mean mods and the other two admins can also ban people.
I think we should get him back.

Umm you their?do u have eyes?didnt assassin said above is recorded in the Admin CP that the action was taken by JY!! meh.

more_horiz
Admin panel said

JadenYuki banned Ace

Well, Unkown
It was Ace who asked me why he was banned. He got a mail i guess. I got a PM in another academy abt this.
I didn't ask him if he had a fight with JY or something like that (A conflict between Ace and JY of which I know nothing about), all I know is that he banned Ace, did not mention it to any staff and denied banning him.

Well, Kira Amadeus
Maybe you are right about DM telling JY to modify his profile but i was not willing to take that risk. Until Dark Master comes online and JadenYuki Explains what happened. JY will not be made admin

more_horiz
Well, first of all I would like to apologize to the staff about this. I didn't realize that I had banned Ace until yesterday. I would like to apologize about that and I now admit it was 100% my fault. I know I have lost the trust in all of you members and like I said, I am completely sorry about this and this will never happen again. At this rate, I don't really care much about my position since I have done a bad thing that has really made people ticked off. I hope you take my apology just as seriously as I am saying it. And to add to "Modifying" DM's profile, I had tried to delete a comment I made on his profile about the Card of the week but it wouldn't let me so. And that is what it says on the security panel. So anyways, I apologize for my recent actions and I can promise you this issue will never come forth again. Until than, have fun at DA guys.

-Jaden

more_horiz
oh well the problem is setled so no need for more talking about the 2 topics is closed.

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum