Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNoob Question EmptyNoob Question

more_horiz
Hey... I'm very embarrassed to be asking this... but how do your use Snoww, unlight of the Dark World?
The card text really confuses me... -.-

Don't hate...

descriptionNoob Question EmptyRe: Noob Question

more_horiz
You discard it, then you search a dark would card, if it was discarded by your opponents card, you can also special summon 1 monster in defense from you opponents grave

more_horiz
when it is discarded, you can add any card with "Dark World" form your deck to your hand. which means that you can add cards like grapha, gate, etc. anything that has the phrase "Dark World" is available.

more_horiz
Awesome! thank you, exiled.

Edit: and you too Pabel, thanks.

more_horiz
love to help

more_horiz
Honestly they made her text unbearable to read, a literary nightmare. This is one instance where Problem Solving text failed.

more_horiz
vantagesp wrote:
Honestly they made her text unbearable to read, a literary nightmare. This is one instance where Problem Solving text failed.

Agreed.

It's like the archtype wasn't evil enough, you have to torture your victims with hard-to-read text.
Noob Question 2850027566

more_horiz
meh TBH snoww's text has never confused me :/

more_horiz
I accually thought it was different cause of the eff saying this card being discarded by ur opp card and b4 saying if its discarded in general LOL so no its not a noob question.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply