Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Is Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
mimgrim
Harbinger
FenixFX
Train Heartnet
';..;'
SupremeKing
Train
Exiled
Dex
Smokey
Nova Flare
Jaden_Yuki--
LethalAfterBan
17 posters

descriptionIs Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay? EmptyIs Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay?

more_horiz
He shows pretty much every sign of homosexuality. Do you think he is gay?

descriptionIs Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay? EmptyRe: Is Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay?

more_horiz
Dah fuq u implying here bro B(

descriptionIs Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay? EmptyRe: Is Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay?

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:

What signs?

more_horiz
lol he str8 imo

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:

wtf you make a topic like this? He's a cartoon character for crying out loud. This is spam and it sounds like it's coming from a 12 year old, act more like your age -.-

more_horiz
Z is 8 :$

more_horiz
Just answer the damn question... and it better be the right answer

Is Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy9j-L-fXzas4pFRRLq8s1J_9je1wCgnj76D09OXnSViffFDhx

more_horiz
Nova Flare wrote:
LethalAfterZ wrote:

What signs?

well you could look at the way he stands.. the way he holds his hands, ect

more_horiz
o-o... yes?

more_horiz
Do you really not have anything better to do than make these kinds of topic...

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
Nova Flare wrote:
LethalAfterZ wrote:

What signs?

well you could look at the way he stands.. the way he holds his hands, ect

The way you stand doesn't define your sexuality, quit being stupid. -.-

more_horiz
hmmm... yeah... and how cud u judge an anime character(that is not explicitly introdunced as gay) for being gay?

it doesnt make sense

more_horiz
Seriously dude something is wrong with you. The only thing wrong about Jaden is that his hair looks like a Koriboh, even his rap is good D:

more_horiz
I think he's gay U_U

if I were to catch jaden in a dark ally I would rape him.

hell... I'd rape Guest if I had the chance.... no hetro :D

more_horiz
Username tricks again huh? Is Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay? 3642635474

more_horiz
Staxx wrote:
I think he's gay U_U

hell... I'd rape Guest if I had the chance.... no hetro :D

I c whut u did thar...

more_horiz
lol harb that code getting old staxx

more_horiz
._. i guess my saying is true everyones an idiot ._. and i mean everyone out there ._.

more_horiz
I don't think he is homosexual, just eccentric.

more_horiz
Lol didnt see this earlier. Well i agree with vantagesp.

more_horiz
Lethal seems obsessed with the homosexual paradigm. It is a common theme for him.

more_horiz
Agreed. does lethal want me to be gay? Seriously tho who cares if he's gay or not.

more_horiz
It's a simple question. Is Jaden Yuki from yugioh gx gay?

Now answer "Yes" or "No" or get the ****** outta mah thread u spammers

more_horiz
Uhm maybe he's bi?

more_horiz
Lol.

Either Lethal is trolling again or he wants to come out very subtly.

Btw, I said no. He is just outgoing.

more_horiz
What about the extremely tight pants he wears? What about the feminine poses?

more_horiz
Maybe he is just flamboyant. People can be effemite and wear tight cloths without being gay. You are simply just taking his traits and blowing them out of proportion to try and defend your topic.

more_horiz
Man i know actual gay people and they are not stereo typical at all. XD

more_horiz
Jaden Yuki is totally a lesbian. I mean look at that haircut!

more_horiz
Staxx wrote:
I think he's gay U_U

hell... I'd rape 3raser if I had the chance.... no hetro :D

1. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, I GIVE IT, I DONT TAKE IT, no trollo

2.yes, even though this is a bit childish, i agree with lethal, he definitely could be homo.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply