Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJunk doppel comments suggestions? EmptyJunk doppel comments suggestions?

more_horiz
Junk doppel comments suggestions? TLKCb

descriptionJunk doppel comments suggestions? EmptyRe: Junk doppel comments suggestions?

more_horiz
Only one comment, your entire deck, excluding Quickdraw, was loading when you took the screenshot xD

descriptionJunk doppel comments suggestions? EmptyRe: Junk doppel comments suggestions?

more_horiz
Lol, you need to re-upload this.

more_horiz
yea i cant see what cards you have other then quickdraw so heres what you do take out all blank cards and put in cards with faces XD intill then this deck is a 0/10 seeing as it has almost all blank cards in it

more_horiz
hahaha lols thats a huge fail on my part alright give me a bit
Junk doppel comments suggestions? JZRWL

more_horiz
Your
Deck
Is
Slow.

more_horiz
wow. now i know exactly what to do with my deck! thxs!

more_horiz
-cherries
-boost warrior
-jar

+some stuff, idk

more_horiz
i run out of hand fast. i thought jar would help balance that out

more_horiz
Lets see now.

Take Out
-1 Boost Warrior
-Ryko
-All Naturia Cherries
-1 Quickdraw Synchron
-Monster Reincarnation
-Warrior Returning Alive
-1 Synchron Explorer
-Reinforce Truth

In total thats:

6 Monsters
2 Spells
1 Trap

That leaves your deck count at 34

Now try adding:

-Debris Dragon
-Spore
-3 Reborn Tengu
-Foolish Burial

In total thats:

5 Monsters
1 Spell

and it leaves your deck count at 40. I think those changes should speed up your deck. Also, for your Extra Deck, I'd suggest dropping Junk Archer and Road Warrior. In return, add a Iron Chain Dragon or Orient Dragon (for Debris Dragon) and Stardust Dragon. I hope that helps you out, I'd be happy to duel against the deck.
Finally,

mimgrim wrote:
yea i cant see what cards you have other then quickdraw so heres what you do take out all blank cards and put in cards with faces XD intill then this deck is a 0/10 seeing as it has almost all blank cards in it

So your saying Anime Jaden's deck gets a 0/10 seeing as his deck is full of blank cards that change according to the situation? XD

more_horiz
PrideStrong wrote:
Lets see now.

mimgrim wrote:

So your saying Anime Jaden's deck gets a 0/10 seeing as his deck is full of blank cards that change according to the situation? XD

well if i remember correctly (due note i only watched up to like ep 100 of GX) is cards only went black once and that was when he lost to aster and when they came back sure they were new cards but i dont recall them changing to the situation :/ but when his cards became black then yes they were 0/10 as the deck was useless to him O_O

more_horiz
Blank, and technically only he couldn't see the cards.

Everyone else would rate it 10/10 purely cause Jaden can use it so well x3

At least when he can see what he's doing xP

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
PrideStrong wrote:
Lets see now.

mimgrim wrote:

well if i remember correctly (due note i only watched up to like ep 100 of GX) is cards only went black once and that was when he lost to aster and when they came back sure they were new cards but i dont recall them changing to the situation :/ but when his cards became black then yes they were 0/10 as the deck was useless to him O_O
It was a joke, with the joke being that his cards change to what the situation demanded of him, considering Anime Jaden always drew what he needed when he needed it and for the majority of the first season, most of his cards were situational.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply