Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

looking for a good fun browser game to play

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Hating~Metas
PrideStrong
Nova Flare
duelplayer
Wolverine.
LethalAfterBan
SkylaX
KEiho
Train Heartnet
Amy Kool
mimgrim
15 posters

descriptionlooking for a good fun browser game to play Emptylooking for a good fun browser game to play

more_horiz
ok well im looking for a fun browser game to play on the computer that doesent require that good of a internet con (as im getting tired of DN not working right for me latley when i use up to much internet and i then become bored ._.) AND doesetn really require alot of babying/no life (an exapmle of this is a game like travian wich requires you to really have no life ._.) so yea im basicly looking for a good.fun browser game that doesent require a good interent con and doesent require me to have no life/ alot of babying >_< so any one have any sugestions?

descriptionlooking for a good fun browser game to play EmptyRe: looking for a good fun browser game to play

more_horiz
Solitaire. Its so powerful that you don't need connection at all to play it.

descriptionlooking for a good fun browser game to play EmptyRe: looking for a good fun browser game to play

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Solitaire. Its so powerful that you don't need connection at all to play it.

._. first of all i said good fun game and to me solitare is boring and second of all i dont think solitaire is a browser based game ._. i would prefer one that is done with oth people online >_< but doesent require that good of a internet conection solitaire doesent fit that bill anywhere O_O

more_horiz
Adventure Quest World, Adventure Quest, Dragonfable nuff said.

more_horiz
I think he ment Free games ...not the ones that you have to pay to get something cool -_-.

Well..Bro you could always get Swords and Sandals ..it's free*if you search for torrents * I have all of them on my pc...i finished 1,2,3 and currently on 4 .
It's a gladiator kinda RPg ..you can build him how you like Wink.
Then ..what else ...
The West *dosen't require that much babying.but of course if you stay on longer and your a duelist for example..then it's good for you *
Gladiatus,monstersgame.co.uk(i one like this game ...it's preety nice ^^..
http://www.monstersarmy.com Well basicaly you can check the games that the studio of monstergames has ..there are a lot..with knights,vampires,pirates ...so hmm..let me see what else O_O
http://www.juggergame.com/
http://batheo.clapalong.com/
http://mmohuts.com/browser-games (this has so many of them listed..that your bound to get at least one! )

Have Fun ^_^.

more_horiz
^check your information dude I have been playing those 3 for ages now for free >_>

more_horiz
i used to play AQW but beleave it or not it kida requires a good conection to be able to play smothly and its not really fun when it cant be played smoothly ._. plus im probably so behind on it its unreal >_< as for what you sugested KE i dont want to torrent games (though i wouldnt be allowed to anyway) and i actually remember gladius O_O if im not mistaken its a text based game and it was fun for a little while but then it became boring and repetive eventually :/

more_horiz
Well i played DragonFable and after the Lil Dragon hatched i had to pay a subscription -_-.

more_horiz
KEiho wrote:
Well i played DragonFable and after the Lil Dragon hatched i had to pay a subscription -_-.

The hell I also play it and I am level 70 free character + diged up best items for a free character warrior class and I never had to pay anything.

more_horiz
If you have addictive nature like me I recommand not to start play anything. I played 3 different browser games (I will not advertise what games because they didnt payed me to advertise :D) and I finnally get ban in all games (not all 3 in same time), and now I am finally free :D

more_horiz
lol there are none

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
KEiho wrote:

The hell I also play it and I am level 70 free character + diged up best items for a free character warrior class and I never had to pay anything.

Well ...Honestly ..that's what happened O_O ..but that was a Looong time ago xD. Like when i was 12 o.O *so about 7 years o.O ..or maybe 5 max xDD *

more_horiz
I play an unpopular space game called Empire Universe 2.

more_horiz
I am playing saga of hero, brick force, and crystal saga. I think browser games are the future of online gaming.

more_horiz
I'm currently playing Canaan Online. If you get an active guild with a good Guild Leader early on in game, you'd be set for a fun pack of action. (BTW, DONT PICK RANGER CLASS, I'VE LEARNED THE HARD WAY, WARRIOR IS BEST CLASS)

more_horiz
Nova Flare wrote:
I'm currently playing Canaan Online. If you get an active guild with a good Guild Leader early on in game, you'd be set for a fun pack of action. (BTW, DONT PICK RANGER CLASS, I'VE LEARNED THE HARD WAY, WARRIOR IS BEST CLASS)

how good of a internet connection doese it need?

more_horiz
Well, how good is your internet exactly? If your computer has a nice processor and ram, I'd recommend BeGone. It's a browser-based FPS with alright graphics. I don't know how good of a connection you need as my computer's processor can barely run it at all. If you have a limit on your connection it may not be the best, as it takes about 100 mb to fully load it up. Probably not a great suggestion but it is one nonetheless! Good luck on your search.

more_horiz
well my conection starts out fine for DN (but after i use up X amount of internet DN stops working smoothly on me ._.) but when i use up to much interent (seeing as my parents have hughs net and well you can only use X amount of internet usuage till the slow it down on me :/)

more_horiz
canaan is good at first but eventually you actualy get bored... and sometimes you need sturdy connections especially when you go to a new map... plus their graphical variety is meh... (same clothes, same sword, similiar pets... wanna hear more?)
same for DragonFable well not same exactly i mean yeah it's awesome you get addicted pretty easy but when you reach a few certain levels that challenge in the game kinda dissapears you know? (i'm level 40/41/39/25 Pumpkinlord/Paladin/Ninja/Soul Weaver)
AQW lags a little too much for me... but actually that's the only problem...
adventure quest's graphic is hideous... although the classes there are fun and it gives up more comical variety throughout the game
(Train you forgot mechquest) mechquest is pretty fun... cool future lookin' graphic altough some storyline is not as funny as AQW,DF,AQ.

more_horiz
Try Elements (ElementsTheGame.com) its a card game can be online really fun .... and a good TD called CreepTD is online you can play classic where you and your friends build towers to defend agaisnt creeps OR you can play PVP where you build defenses and send Creeps at other players

more_horiz
elements sounds interesting

more_horiz
Dreaming aboutbeing an angel or demon, or just wishing to sense a taste of victory as awarrior or wizard? Or maybe willing to go through the bitterness of a loss anddiscover a sweet taste of the revenge, to influence the fate of the otherpeople and change your own? Or maybe you just want to chat with the otherpeople, acquire new friends and spend your time with joy and pleasure. Everyone of us goes his own way. And nobody has a chance to have two absolutelyidentical lives, but you have an amazing chance of having an extra and totallydifferent life with its own laws and code. We really think you will able tofind everything you were looking for in the Fight Club.
http://newcapital.combats.com/

The game is simple;you build your own character and fight other players. You choose where to hit your opponent and where to block his/hers attack, you have 5options on bothwhere to hit and block. But your stats and items enhancement both affect theoutcome of a battle, as with high Agility/Dodge% you can dodge/counter-hit astrike that would otherwise have hit you, and with high Intuition/Critical-hit%you can hit thru a block if you land a critical strike.
With a huge varietyof weapons and armors that boosts your stats and attributes (Critical hit,Dodge, Counterstrike and also anti-critical, dodge etc.)

At first you areonly able to fight in fist fights and 1 vs. 1 battle, but as you gain levelsyou will eventually be able to join group battles and fight with weapons andarmor. You gain teeth from winning a fight up to lvl7 which works as currencyin the shops. After lvl8 the currency you gain is called CR. or credits. If youchoose to wield dual weapons you can hit 2 different places instead of one, andif you wield a shield you can block an additional spot.

Stats affect asfollowed;
Strength;Increase’s the power of your hit and raises the max. Weight you can carry inyour inventory.
Agility; Increase’syour chance to dodge a hit and your raises anti-dodge %
Intuition;Increase’s your chance to hit a critical strike and raises your anti-critical %
Endurance;Increase’s your hit points (HP) and damage threshold.

This game issuitable for work, school or your home and operates directly from your browser,highly addictive and 100% free to play. (Some items/artifacts are onlyavailable using real money, but they arent necessary but they give you a clear advantage)
-A.

more_horiz
aapp its counted as a Necro post when you post in a ttopic where the last post was made over 20 days ago. I could give you a warning but as seeing you new to the forum i wont.I suggest you to read the Rules to avoid futher problems.

Archer's Edit: You might as well lock the topic... ~ Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply