Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dragonknight Being Inactive For 2 Months .

+6
Dante
Kira Amadeus
FenixFX
Luffy
Assassin
dragonknight
10 posters

descriptionDragonknight Being Inactive For 2 Months . EmptyDragonknight Being Inactive For 2 Months .

more_horiz
hahaha Bruce Wayne it looks like our Exam Schedule is Together . I am Here To Say That I ll Be Inactive in the Next 2 Months Cuz of My Exams Are in less than 2 months Crying or Very sad . But i ll still duel sometimes and Post untill End Of April < After that i have exams (-:_:-) till 20 May So i ll Be Active After 2 months .

descriptionDragonknight Being Inactive For 2 Months . EmptyRe: Dragonknight Being Inactive For 2 Months .

more_horiz
gl for ur exams.

WE will be waiting for u both to return.

descriptionDragonknight Being Inactive For 2 Months . EmptyRe: Dragonknight Being Inactive For 2 Months .

more_horiz
Ehm you too xD , lol hope to see you after the exams then,and gl with ur exams Wink .

more_horiz
Lol you got exams too =[ xD welll GL with them and back earlier :D

more_horiz
I Said i ll be less active for now and i ll Be Completly Inactive in End of April till 20 May .

more_horiz
dragonknight wrote:
I Said i ll be less active for now and i ll Be Completly Inactive in End of April till 20 May .

you already said that.
this is spam

more_horiz
gl with exams

more_horiz
well.. i ll be completely inactive till 19 may i have very Important exams i ll be back in 19 and as active as i am now and more , i ll be active today too . Sad . i won't be able to participate in April tourny so delete my name admins. C ya Guys .

more_horiz
I think u ment 2 weeks not months ^^ or am i wrong? Well is bad cuz my exams start wen urs are finishing T_T.Anyway gl with them and be beck as soon as u can.

more_horiz
GL
my exams start 11/5 *dies from studying* X_X

more_horiz
Man..i miss my student(I thought him alotta duel stuff)
Hope you get back soon
Ace those exams and get back to DA or ill have to come to wherever you live and get you back Razz

more_horiz
hey man gl on your exams. see you when you get back.

more_horiz
I Am Back :D .

more_horiz
good to see you back

more_horiz
Welcome back DK,
As you see there are many changes in DA(I'm tester now :D)
Well be active, and have fun.

more_horiz
Welcome back man long time no see, have fun again.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum