Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Fiend Deck EmptyMy Fiend Deck

more_horiz
Raviel x2
Caius X2
Goldd X3
Sillva X3
Beiige X2
Brron X2
Broww X2
Giant Germ x3
Morphing Jar
Rigorous Reaver
Battle fader
Darkness Neosphere

Fires of Doomsday X2
Card Destruction
Into the void
Dark World Lightning x2
Gateway to Dark world
MST x2
Heavy Storm

Dust Tornado x2
Mirror Force
Call of the haunted
Bottomless Trap Hole X2
Magic Cylinder x2

descriptionMy Fiend Deck EmptyRe: My Fiend Deck

more_horiz
No offense this is actually extremely bad, it looks like you want to play dark world judging by your monster count with really bad techs

You want to use a completely unreliable spell lineup that will only give you dead draws

And you refuse to play staple trap cards that make every deck better

more_horiz
... i wanna say something nice but i cant.... and since im a nice guy imma tell u something get a gorz,dark necrofear...

more_horiz
Well my main focus is around Raviel, Lord of Phantasms and i've looked at a few decks people made and they all put Dark World stuff in there, so if I could get suggestions about how to base it more around him or the 3 sacred beasts then that would be helpful

more_horiz
If you use Dark World monster's you have to use a reliable way to discard them not just use 4 card's and hope you have them when you draw your Dark World monsters. The way the deck is set up now it will lead to dead draws every game. I suggest you just start over because there would need to be so many alterations needed for your deck you might as well try again yourself.

more_horiz
Well as u can see I can't do it by myself so..is there a basic deck i can work with?

more_horiz
I can build you a deck skeleton if you want with the main cards in it that would be useful

more_horiz
Or you could just go and read what's his faces article about how to make a deck...
It's pretty long but very helpful.

more_horiz
Exiled108 wrote:
I can build you a deck skeleton if you want with the main cards in it that would be useful

Ok

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply