Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBW vayu turb deck EmptyBW vayu turb deck

more_horiz
BW vayu turb deck Bw_vay10

ok i know 45 cards are alot but it works with this deck and i know its monjster heavy but again it works for it

descriptionBW vayu turb deck EmptyRe: BW vayu turb deck

more_horiz
How fast is this for you because to me it seems cluttered and inconsistent, do you know your record with this deck?

If you arnt doing to well I will suggest some things but if you are doing good I am going to step back because I wouldn't understand how you were. xD

more_horiz
45 cards isn't excactly turbo, so I'd remove 5.

-3 Blackwing Elphin
-2 Black Return

more_horiz
I'd say to take out the black returns and 2 elphin plus one of the grephers... you have 2 arma and 2 grepher, I think that's enough already.

more_horiz
Your monster count it pretty clutered with uneeded cards. I suggest:

-2 arma knight
-1 grepher
-1 dark creator
-2 elphin
-1 blizzard

+2 ryko
+1 lyla
+1 effect veiler
+1 BLS

This will allow you to get spot destruction with mills, some effect negation and access to the best monster of the format.

As for the spell line-up it lookes pretty solid I would just add in charge of the light brigade now that we have the ryko's and lyla. You can swap it with an MST.

finally for the traps:

-2 black return (why?)
-2 bottomless

+2 solemn warning

That will leave you with a 41 card deck, it should naturally flow better because of it.

more_horiz
Exiled108 wrote:
How fast is this for you because to me it seems cluttered and inconsistent, do you know your record with this deck?

If you arnt doing to well I will suggest some things but if you are doing good I am going to step back because I wouldn't understand how you were. xD

the deck is actually pertty darn fast actually but i dont knoe the record but lets just say this deck has bought out 3 BAMs in the same turn so the deck is actually consistant bileve it or not affraid

black return has worked good for me cuase with how often this deck deck SS summones a BW its basicly a comp device but with a better effect

i might be willing to take the armas out but in no way the grepher, even 3 grephers is barely enough with this deck

also why take out the eliphins? if im not mistaken those are the lv 6 ones and they work with vayu

also i pefer BTH over solemn W

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply