Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGoodbye DA. im sorry EmptyGoodbye DA. im sorry

more_horiz
Sorry DA but I have to leave. I am now in a band and I have no time for DA and sutff and i am hanging a lot wit my friends and stuff and i have much school work. I am sorry

Im sorry about the Newpaper!! I really wanted to do it. If someone wants to be in charge of that then let a mod put someone incharge and if not than just cancel it altogether. I am VERY sorry i really wanted to do it.

Ide like to thank Atlus for testing me, Amy Cool for being cool, Anzo for keeping the site up when EJ left, Nate River for being the best security member, Jaden Yuki, Eheroduelist, and everyone!!! a lot of slifers becuz of their awesomeness. u slackers will be awesome one day and when I return I am sure u will be promoted to obelisk blue.

Howeevr I will finish one thing while I am here. I will participate in the tourenament that has 5 obleisk blue promotions to the winners. I am doing this becuz It would be nice to be in Obelisk before I leave.

Farewell Duel Academy,
Zant Truesdale, DA Duelist

descriptionGoodbye DA. im sorry EmptyRe: Goodbye DA. im sorry

more_horiz
Aw man =( ... yeah i'm in a band too so i know how that can be. but don't scared to drop by every once and a while.

more_horiz
Bye Zant, np about newspaper, life is more important. Visit the site time to time and enjoy ur life Wink

more_horiz
Too bad. Good luck with your band and life

more_horiz
My list is probably bigger than yours, i have a job, i run 2 sites, college, and am in a band since 2 years, however i still have 2-3 hours a day to mess around ^^

Anyway, we gona miss ya .. gl in ur life, come back fast xD

more_horiz
Ill drop by sometimes, anywayz ty all and so sorry

more_horiz
Cya round Zant, noone'll be able to replace you in DA Roleplay v-v'

Cya round the duelin broski :3

Speaking of dueling, we gotta do just that for that tourney you wanna participate in Smile

We gotta meet up on DN in the near future xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply