Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGoodbye..... for a while at least EmptyGoodbye..... for a while at least

more_horiz
Hey there DA, I'm probably leaving DA for a while, if not for a few years. After countless losses, I've realized there's no space for an old-school duelist like me, and I feel like I'm just dragging on DA's feet, not serving any purpose whatsoever. I always lose, no matter what, and the game has really died to me. Thanks for reading this, and I hope to see you all again some time.

descriptionGoodbye..... for a while at least EmptyRe: Goodbye..... for a while at least

more_horiz
Sry to see you go, want a good-bye gift basket? Smile

descriptionGoodbye..... for a while at least EmptyRe: Goodbye..... for a while at least

more_horiz
see ya bro have fun

more_horiz
Sure you want to go? sry to see you leave. Hope you miss and wanna come back soon.Smile

more_horiz
Well... I've changed my mind, and I'm probably just going to hang here for a while, I'm just not going to duel.

more_horiz
Well, you're not here for DA... it's here for you. We want to help you learn and what not. So take a look in the deck workshop now and then and see what's what. We also have the lesson section, all you need to do it start using the newer stuff and you'll be fine.

topic solved, locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply