Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionApplications for Article Team Members EmptyApplications for Article Team Members

more_horiz
Ok now inactivity in testing is solved.(hamouda,mufc are hired as testers...renji became active,fenix is testing and i'm helping slightly)
Now I'd like to collect a full active article team as the only active one in the current team is nekofjung (the article team leader).

If you'd like to apply for available positions,just post below after completing certain tasks:
COTW Article Member : You should write a small articleabout COTW (Advantages, Disadvantages, Combos, Rulings...etc)...you should do that weekly.
Positions : 2 Positions Available
Tasks : Write an article about current card of the week or previous one ( BW- Vayu Or Plaguespreader Zombie)

Deck Article Member : You should write an article illustrating Deck Strategies , advantages , disadvantages , sample deck )...you should do that atleast once a month
Positions : 2 Positions Available
Tasks : Write an article about any deck (try to be creative,...meta decks won't be preferrable)

Notes:
Requirements:
1- Good Understanding of the Game
2- Good Grammar
3- Creative way of illustrating

Notes :
- Post below your articles...or PM me...me and neko will decide who passes and who doesn't.

Current Article Team Members
-Nekofjung

descriptionApplications for Article Team Members EmptyRe: Applications for Article Team Members

more_horiz
If I remember correctly, I was the article team leader, I thought I only lost that position, did I lose the Article Team Member position too(I know I haven't posted since a couple of months but I will be soon).

descriptionApplications for Article Team Members EmptyRe: Applications for Article Team Members

more_horiz
iam afraid u did , u need to apply again

more_horiz
Why...?

more_horiz
Because of the current inactivity of the whole Article team...i removed everybody with no exception...nothing personal or anything.
But the activity decided who stayed...since you had the intention of posting one soon..make it your application Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum