Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAn Introduction EmptyAn Introduction

more_horiz
Hey guys :D First things first, my name's Mike and I'm an 18 year old Irish lad Smile

I've been reading a few introductions of people boasting of their greatness / respect on the YGO circuit with all kinds of win streaks and official tournament victories. I'm not really anything like that - I've never competed in any YGO tournament or even official game of any kind. I'm a broke student who essentially gets by on the cards he can afford without having to take out more loans for a roof over my head Razz I'm a 'casual fan', in the real world, I guess.

In my virtual PC world though, where making decks isn't dependent on such things, I've got hundreds of recipes and tactics stored, with all kinds of useless info and notes on just about every card I've ever used. I've just never really took the opportunity to compete in YGO, but hopefully once I start dueling around DA it'll come to light that my dueling and creativity (when let loose) can be just as competitive as the next guy.

Great to be here anyway. I've never done anything like this before, but I imagine it's going to be a great experience. I look forward to meeting and greeting, well, everyone! Smile

descriptionAn Introduction EmptyRe: An Introduction

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Mike, have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
Reading your big topic there, here at DA we have tons of good training opportunities for you such as fun tournaments. These tournaments are also ways to get you promoted in this academy. Anyways, if recognition is what you are looking for, TONS of people including me are here to help, and good luck dueling my friend!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA mate, hope you enjoy + hf around

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply