Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA's Introduction EmptyDA's Introduction

more_horiz
Greetings and salutations,

My name is Jason Angelo Young (J.A.Y.) I've been a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh since I was 8. I'm born in Texas, and my ethnicity is Asian. I'm 15 years old and I live in Hong Kong. I've moved a total of 6 times in my life, Texas -> Arizona -> Macau -> Singapore -> Shanghai -> Hong Kong.

My experience with the internet universe is quite long. I served as a Runescape moderator for 1 year, I lead a total of 4 clans in Starcraft/Warcraft3, I became a Player Moderator (PM) on ConquerOnline, I became a moderator on WorldOfBleachRPG, then later on became a content admin, I've helped with various games, and communities.

My skills? Well only a few... I'm pretty decent at photoshop, I write content, I know HTML, I write content for various games, I'm an expert at Final Cut Pro X which is a video editing program.

Jason's FAQ

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Purple

Q: What is your favorite car?
A: Nissan Skyline GTR

Q: Do you have siblings?
A: Yes, two sisters.

Q: Do you like cheese? If so, what kind?
A: String cheese.

Q: What ice cream do you like?
A: Chocolate.

Q: If you could have any superpower what would it be?
A: The power to eat endless amounts of my favorite food.

Q: What is your favorite food(s)?
A: Burgers, pizza, noodles, fried rice, steak, lobster, and cookie.

Q: If you could have one wish what would it be?
A: To know the meaning of life, seriously what is it?

Q: What size shoes do you wear?
A: 9 and a 1/2.

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?
A: Emma Watson

Q: What is your favorite brand?
A: Epic Thread, Affliction, and Abercobmie & Fitch

Q: If you could reincarnate into anything in the universe what would it be?
A: A rock, cause rock beats everything. >:D

Q: How many fingers do you have?
A: Eight fingers, two thumbs.

Q: What academic subject do you hate the most?
A: Science... not because I want to defy the laws of gravity or anything...

Q: If you had to choose a way to die how would you die?
A: Well if the question is flexible, I would go back in time and die with the 300 Spartans. That way I'll be remembered as one of the 300 Spartans. :S Although no one would know my name.

Q: What is your paradise/dream home?
A: A giant castle full of traps, hidden doors, hidden walls, and a pool of pillows.

Q: What is your all time favorite movie?
A: Maybe the Dark Knight?

Q: What is your all time favorite book?
A: Phantom of the Operah.

Q: What is your all time favorite game?
A: Well if you must know my game addiction went from... AdventureQuest to Runescape to Starcraft to Warcraft 3 to Starcraft 2 to Conquer Online to TheNinja-RPG to WorldOfBleach to DuelingNetwork.

Q: What is your favorite anime?
A: Fullmetal Alchemist... :D both series if you must know.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
A: I hope to accomplish the meaning of life, and happiness, and own a purple cow.

Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: Cows.

FYI, I strongly disapprove of the chain tied around his neck. Cows should be able to roam freely!

DA's Introduction 1257914933M58ffLi

Have any more questions? Don't be afraid to ask! ^^

If you hate me for my personal opinions, or my personality. I'm deeply sorry, and I try to be friends with everybody Smile

Much love <3

Sincerely,
Jason ~

descriptionDA's Introduction EmptyRe: DA's Introduction

more_horiz
okay so i didn't read that long Q&A so my question is... if you're in china how are you getting access to to sites based in the U.S i was under the impression that internet access was quite limited over there? Oh and welcome to the academy that was apparently named after you hahaha! i hope we can have some fun duels xD

Last edited by Jaden_yuki-- on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
phamtin if the opera was a book O-o? anyway welcome to duel academy, duel academy, i hope you find a very hard time with the name you have choosen :I

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
okay so i didn't read that long Q&A so my question is... if you're in china how are you getting access to to sites based in the U.S i was under the impression that internet access was quite limited over there? Oh and welcome to the academy that was apparently named after you hahaha! i hope we can have some fun duels xD

To answer your question, Hong Kong is a SAR. In other words it's a special administrated region. Not all sites are blocked in China, but yes a lot of sites are limited. Hong Kong has their own government, and is capitalist. China on the other hand is communist, and due to various government secrets a lot of popular sites are blocked such as Youtube, Hotmail, and Google. BUT - there is a way to access these sites in China, you can buy or use an online proxy. Although loading sites would take longer using an online proxy, it still beats not having Youtube, Hotmail, or Google. ^^

i hope you find a very hard time with the name you have choosen :I

The reason why I chose this name was in hopes to help the academy not only by letting players in DN be aware of our existence, but also advertisements, videos, art, etc. ^^

more_horiz
Duel Academy wrote:
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:

To answer your question, Hong Kong is a SAR. In other words it's a special administrated region. Not all sites are blocked in China, but yes a lot of sites are limited. Hong Kong has their own government, and is capitalist. China on the other hand is communist, and due to various government secrets a lot of popular sites are blocked such as Youtube, Hotmail, and Google. BUT - there is a way to access these sites in China, you can buy or use an online proxy. Although loading sites would take longer using an online proxy, it still beats not having Youtube, Hotmail, or Google. ^^

i hope you find a very hard time with the name you have choosen :I

The reason why I chose this name was in hopes to help the academy not only by letting players in DN be aware of our existence, but also advertisements, videos, art, etc. ^^

why dont you try to take over china goverment so everyone can have youtube and hotmail? :I

more_horiz
Sounds like a suicide mission to me. DA's Introduction 37183

more_horiz
Duel Academy wrote:
Sounds like a suicide mission to me. DA's Introduction 37183

meh, humans are good at those, they can make yourise an eyebrow when thry work together

more_horiz
I had to learn about where suicide bombings originated :S It was the longest essay I've ever crammed for... =/ I got a B+ Though ^^

And yeah, I agree human actions can make you wonder.

more_horiz
Oh i see only reason i asked was cause i have a few friends that were from china and live here now and they've told me loads of stories about stuff like that haha ^^'. Well glad to have ya! hopefully we can duel sometime =)

more_horiz
I look forward to a duel Smile

more_horiz
America was founded by terrorists... then again if you think about it all parts of North+South America were formed by terrorists... wow terrorism win.
~History is Written by the Victor~

more_horiz
The Suicide Bombing paper I had to write about were the Liberation Tamil Tigers Eelam, or LTTE for short.

Terrorism = Intense stuff.

more_horiz
WTF too many big words. too many reading. well anyways welcome to DA, nice idea about advertising the academy. anyways hope i get to duel you sometimes and also dont mind my stupidiousness (yes i made up that word to sound smart) i have those moments lol.

more_horiz
Really? I don't really consider any of my vocabulary that I use difficult. :S

A good word for calling yourself stupid is "simpleminded."

You're calling yourself stupid, in a nice and smarter way. ^^

Also makes it seem like your living a more relaxing life by being simpleminded.

Hope to duel you too.

more_horiz
I guess welcome to Duel Academy, Duel Academy. DA's Introduction 3642635474

Nice intro and yea, have fun with us here Wink

more_horiz
Thanks for the welcome.

Ha, Duel Academy, Duel Academy.

Read the Welcome Message too and thought it sounded funny. ^^

more_horiz
Lol, finaly someone made a longer intro than mine when i first came here xD

Welcome to Duel Academy ... Duel Academy DA's Introduction 1854617810

more_horiz
Have a fun time here at DA~ Best of luck.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply