Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhy do we need a new moderator? EmptyWhy do we need a new moderator?

more_horiz
I'm curious as to why we need another one. Kira, Fenix and I are doing fine on the site and we have four Admins.

descriptionWhy do we need a new moderator? EmptyRe: Why do we need a new moderator?

more_horiz
Why do we need another one? 3 Moderators are not enough, obviously.
/There are 35 topics on DA. 3 Moderators can not manage them all ( without the help of admins which are inactive except Assassin).

descriptionWhy do we need a new moderator? EmptyRe: Why do we need a new moderator?

more_horiz
DM and JY1 are not inactive. In addition, Moderators can't moderate all the topics. (Spam forum, I'm eyeballing you).

more_horiz
DM and JY and from today me2 will be less active till 1st... but after that we will be active so i dont think we need another mod

DM is the moderator incharge and as he said we needed one more in suggested Unkown...

more_horiz
we don't need a new mod the 3 of us can handle everything exept the transfers couse we can't and becouse andmins are inactive for a while we'll be a little behind

more_horiz
Admins are inactive

Please re-phrase your statement.

As it is clear by the number of posts I made in the last week even though i rarely used the spam topic I, an admin is the most active person in the academy.

L is the 3rd top posted of Last week making him an active admin.

Anyway, About Moderators unable to transfer points it is not our hands now.

L will inquire from forumotion and the problem will be solved as soon as possible.

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum