Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYuGiOh 3D Bonds Beyond Time English DUBBED [HD1080p]. EmptyYuGiOh 3D Bonds Beyond Time English DUBBED [HD1080p].

more_horiz
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

YuGiOh 3D Bonds Beyond Time _AMV_

Thanks For Watching comment,rate and Sucsribe if you like it :D.
Channel 1: https://www.youtube.com/user/TyrannoHassleberry1?feature=mhee
Channel 2: https://www.youtube.com/user/TyrannoHassleberry2

descriptionYuGiOh 3D Bonds Beyond Time English DUBBED [HD1080p]. EmptyRe: YuGiOh 3D Bonds Beyond Time English DUBBED [HD1080p].

more_horiz
nice of you to post this here !
But to comment the movie, it wasn't really that enjoyable, the duel was very silly actually ! what do u guys think ?

descriptionYuGiOh 3D Bonds Beyond Time English DUBBED [HD1080p]. EmptyRe: YuGiOh 3D Bonds Beyond Time English DUBBED [HD1080p].

more_horiz
First of all , I would like to say that as the king said it is really a good idea putting the movie links here.

As for the movie i didn't c it yet .... but I will edit on this post to tell u what I think

Smile

more_horiz
I waited this movie whole year but It wasn't good at all.But post in here is good idea someone must be like it

more_horiz
Now After I watched the movie, btw thanx for those who put it on Youtube

Smile

I think it is not the best among all YuGiOH's movies. It is good to watch actually.

Yea u r right, the duel was not perfect. A perfect duel in my opinion is

The duel between Yugi and Yami Yugi (Atem). Until now, I watch it from time to time

That duel was full of action, experience. And it was emotional too

What a great duel it is.. If u know better than this duel plz tell me about it

more_horiz
i think the duel between kaiba and yugi was better, in that tourney kaiba made in sky

more_horiz
Which episode ??

Can u post it in a Topic as the best duel in ur opinion ?? (just an idea)

more_horiz
wow its great Smile

more_horiz
it was a ok movie, it could have been better, and in my opinion malefics suck

more_horiz
i find it silly how our heroes merely managed to win paradox , it's just hilarious to watch them struggle the 3 of them versus only 1.

more_horiz
Yeah, and at the beginning, how jaden summoned neos was gay... I laughed so much

more_horiz
Movie wasn't that great but how can all three great duelist almost lose to one guy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply