Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMaybe, just maybe I will post few code tips time to time in my blog EmptyMaybe, just maybe I will post few code tips time to time in my blog

more_horiz
Maybe, just maybe I will post few code tips time to time in my blog Matrix-code-large

You heard it kids, maybe I will get a bit soft and post few small tips here and there like my name color codes n such stuff Smile

descriptionMaybe, just maybe I will post few code tips time to time in my blog EmptyRe: Maybe, just maybe I will post few code tips time to time in my blog

more_horiz
A general coding tutorial on syntax and which js references you can / cannot use as var ids would help the kiddos moar.

descriptionMaybe, just maybe I will post few code tips time to time in my blog EmptyRe: Maybe, just maybe I will post few code tips time to time in my blog

more_horiz
Maybe they should consider a trade school or an IT major. I'm over 12 weeks into college as an IT major and I am learning fast (accumulative 4.0).
Maybe, just maybe I will post few code tips time to time in my blog 2709190301 

The trade-off is tough because it takes away DA time.

more_horiz
I think ppl would like that very much

more_horiz
c++ or?

I kinda started studying that :D

more_horiz
Make a handbook.
"What is coding?"
"How do you code?"
"Coding for Dummies."
"Making cool stuff."
"How to be a quarter as cool as Amy Cool."
"How to be half as cool as Amy Cool."
"How to be really cool, but not like Amy Cool."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum