Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCharacter Personality EmptyCharacter Personality

more_horiz
Sorry if this isn't a manga bit, but the question is referring to it somewhat...if it's not classified as that, an Admin is free to move this topic to its proper place

Of all the characters in the Manga/Anime series (Naruto, DBZ, Bleach, etc) who do you think you would be, based on your personality, attitude, etc?

My answer: Naruto due to having a tormented life b/c of ppl hating me and teasing me during my younger years, my never quit/never say die attitude, and the constant push to prove something to myself/everyone that they are wrong about me...

descriptionCharacter Personality EmptyRe: Character Personality

more_horiz
The character I am most like is Train Heartnet from the manga and anime Black Cat, I even am the same high, our weight is the same and my stronger hand is the left hand just like him. Though the thing we are most alike is that we get pissed off really quickly :D

more_horiz
I'd say Gaara from the sand of the anime naruto .. he is not my favor character tho but we are kind very similar .. i didn't have such a "luxury" in my life .. and there was some point where i just wannet everyone to die >.< , not mentioning that i have some ego xD lol

I Picked gaara not naruto for a reason , naruto had friends while he was growing up and could help him allot when he needed someone to stand by him .. While gaara didn't (like me since me and my family moved allot between countries due to my dad work) so i didn't have the chance to make many friends (similar to gaara). Also we have the same hight and "same number of brothers" lol o.o... meh

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply