Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRate the Personality above you !!! EmptyRate the Personality above you !!!

more_horiz
The Title says it all...
Rules :
- you have to know that member and don't criticize him depending on what you see on the forum
- No Cursing or usage of bad words (Flaming)

descriptionRate the Personality above you !!! EmptyRe: Rate the Personality above you !!!

more_horiz
I 'll start i know EJ for 1 year right ?we talk when we see each other on ham ; you are a good friend that can earn everyones respect don't know what else to say you tought us all something :respect and friendship

descriptionRate the Personality above you !!! EmptyRe: Rate the Personality above you !!!

more_horiz
Kira : Loyalty,Honesty,Friend :D

more_horiz
EJ : Friend,Nice guy. Rate the Personality above you !!! Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
PiLover : My Friend , Nice And Never Reject a duel lol , and Nice and loyal friend Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum