Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSolymero's Online money making Guide EmptySolymero's Online money making Guide

more_horiz
Ok guys ,, I'll Be trying to guide you through stuff me, and my friends do (this will be great for whom want to learn more about online income) .. Btw, there is actually a friend of mine who has just got his first real payout last week .. So I hope it will also work for you ^^ (There is no copyrights problems as this guide is mine) ^^ ..

1st: The top ad site .. NeoBux

Ok, So the main Idea is getting paid for viewing Some ads provided for you(once per day), it takes about a couple of minutes or so to finish it.

You can cashout from $2.00,then it gradually increases to 10$

You can increase your money by referrals. you can also rent people who will click and earn you money(and you get money equal to 50% of their income ,without influencing their income in anyway). Also You can have different memberships that will affect your income rates... Finally, my advise is simply getting more referrals, its the only way to make fast and easy money and you just do people good while starting your own way to the incomes. So if you decided to join, don't hesitate to put Solymero as a referral. I'll be very glad to know. Here is the Site: https://www.neobux.com

The Second Site is ad fly:
This is one of the best sites,. It's smooth , and easy.

It depends on only shortening your link(any link to anywhere) and making an advertisement site/banner.. that gets you easy money it looks as the following.
Advertisement Site, Advertisement Banner
So if you wanna join this amazing site Click Here... This is it for this time.. More guides will be coming soon ^^ ...

descriptionSolymero's Online money making Guide EmptyRe: Solymero's Online money making Guide

more_horiz
You should get more information when doing those things. Usually as they present themselves as good and consistent, they have a lot of law flaws and similar stuff. Said in other words you could get easily caught by violating Terms of Use of those sites. Then they could claim you for violation and get a lot of money from you by going to court with the case, and you would just be a simple pray in the long chain. Just for an example not long ago a woman was claimed for abuse of mp3 download. Very dumb. I mean who could get punishment of few million dollars just for downloading about 20 songs if I can remember correctly?! Apparently she could not get away with it cuz they had very consistent plan and covered any misplays they could get.

Of course its true what you said. Company's offer money for advertising their stuff on your sites, but only few are reliable. And it is hard to earn money if your site traffic is low. I mean look at the advertisements here, when did you click it last time? And money does only come from a click on just for staying there.

Google AdSense is best choice for this if you ask me. They are reliable company and they would not risk any law abuses. They are strict but they offer you also true story. No hidden stuff. And one of few sites that says to you first read carefully out Terms of Use and if you are not okay with one of them then just dont do it. Of course they have lots of mechanisms for catching those little click abuses that you stated could be done. They see when you collect people to click for you. If you click on it from proxy servers etc they notice it too. If you put some automatic clickers they notice it too. Even if you put some text on your site that would recommend to click on they Ad or such things yea they notice them too. With Google its only serious business.

Others just seem to be serious.
However maybe you get lucky and never get some claims from what you do now. Just keep in mind no one offers money just so lol.

descriptionSolymero's Online money making Guide EmptyRe: Solymero's Online money making Guide

more_horiz
I was gonna make google adsense in the next guide .. but thx for referring people to it as it's an excellent tool.. But for my other sites up .. Don't worry they won't use law against me .. as for example neobux.. It's the "best" at what it does.. Search any of the other million guides and you will find the same answer.. It's already the most successive company on the internet so I don't think they will use low scams and use law for mp3s.. But thx for your warning as I will beware next time from those sites ...^^

more_horiz
this was tried by me like long time ago and after i got the money enough to transact them to paypal accound, they told me i couldn't (same happened to Ichigo Hollow and Itachi the Criminal)...If you achieved any success regarding that topic, notify me !!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply