Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWays to make money online? EmptyWays to make money online?

more_horiz
I'm short on time. I'm on the verge of getting fired and I'm searching for a job that could help me survive for some months before I can find a new job.

Also I'm still active don't demote me.

I'm looking for help from everyone.

descriptionWays to make money online? EmptyRe: Ways to make money online?

more_horiz
You can make a Fiverr account and sell a service. You can sign up for amazon mechanical turks and make money doing tasks online.

more_horiz
If you do go the amazon mechanical turk route, the tasks that pay the most are transcribing videos and reviewing transcriptions. If you're really put forth the effort you can make some serious coinage bro. But you have to really put forth the effort. because if you try to half ass it, you will not be getting paid.

more_horiz
"Also I'm still active don't demote me."......u know it may b better if u didnt mention that lol, giving ppl ideas ._. but k.

they have a lot of online only jobs but the problem is......most r realted to IT and mostly the rest need u to have (a) specific skill(s) so gl hf

more_horiz
Patreon is the "easiest" way to make money online, provided you put out content. I heard you are  a musician, so maybe open up a patreon account for your music? Advertise it around through youtube or any social app. 

Another easy job is working in call centers. This isn't online (not that ik of) , but you get like 600 dollars a month on average for just calling people and spamming ads.

more_horiz
Sell nudes.

EDIT: Meh, I'll contribute to this topic in fact.

I once had the same idea of making money online, so i did my homework and all. Basically, all of your early earnings aren't going to be sufficient. Your material depends greatly on time. For instance, you start with new account (any where on the internet where you can earn money) and you basically offer your services or entertainment or whatever business you're in. Your income will depend on your audience and loyal customers, and these two take time to acquire. 

Freelancing isn't something you built in a month or two, you need to expect - for at least a year -  to have low to average income with constant effort on your end, since you need to build suitable infrastructure before you can start earning decent money.

Not to put you down or anything, but don't waste your time on this sort of thing if you're only planning on doing it temporarily, you won't earn anything worth your time.

Just borrow some cash from a friend or family and pay it back once you get another job. Or use whatever savings you might have more wisely so you don't run out of money.

more_horiz
I'm sorry for making this thread. Everything went far better than expected. I "reconciled" (not sure if I used the right word) with my boss and now I can stay. I also had one more job offer today so now I can work in 2 places.

more_horiz
You can still make money online though  Ways to make money online? 3479277773

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply