Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

New Yu-Gi-Oh anime.

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Rasengan
Akagame Kurusai
Train Heartnet
Will. Power.
Kaiser Truesdale
BERKAY
Kira Amadeus
Naurutosagemode
12 posters

descriptionNew Yu-Gi-Oh anime. EmptyNew Yu-Gi-Oh anime.

more_horiz
Hey guys I heard of a new yugioh anime called Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal That will be airing in spring 2011 in japan after 5ds.Check it out here http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL
(Its not fake)
And a new type of monsters will be introduced
Hope it is fun Smile

descriptionNew Yu-Gi-Oh anime. EmptyRe: New Yu-Gi-Oh anime.

more_horiz
Pretty nice i should start watching 5D's first Smile)

more_horiz
Yes, it's very new.

I think 5D's need more episodes. For example one more tournament between Dark Signers and WRGP would be great.

I really wonder what kind of dueling system will come with ZEXAL. At 5D's there were duel runners. What will happen this time?

New monster type, Excess Monsters! They can only summon with Excess Summon and it seems hard for now. But hey, Synchro Summon was also hard at first seem. But now there are too many support for Synchros and of course this will same for Excesses.

I hope KCVDS will be updated by KC when ZEXAL comes in real meaning (I mean when it start being used in real duels.)

Well, I really don't know how much technology wait for us. I can't over 5D's technology. :D

more_horiz
I think that season is the last one and I hope zexal is good like Original yugioh and gx.
And btw WHY MY REP KEEP DECREASING!!!!!??????

more_horiz
Sounds awesome!!

more_horiz
Sounds lamer than ever, that hero guy even looks worst than Yugi and Jaden(Yusei was fine). Jaden was the worst, though. But this is totally disappointing :/ Not gonna watch that.

more_horiz
Will. Power. wrote:
Sounds lamer than ever, that hero guy even looks worst than Yugi and Jaden(Yusei was fine). Jaden was the worst, though. But this is totally disappointing :/ Not gonna watch that.

I guess I also won't watch. Main character is really kid. :S

more_horiz
The main character looks like a combination of Yugi, Jaden and Yusei in one in kid form, sounds awful to me >_>

more_horiz
Don't say its awfull before you even saw an episode
"Don't judge a book by its cover" Razz

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:

Of course. I remember GX was very awful at first episodes. Then it being better and a great anime. However we are discussing it's cover here. Smile

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:

Uhm.. All ygo series sucked imo, doesn't even need judging lol. But hey don't take from my negative opinions about ygo anime. I just see it stuff to make money :/

more_horiz
I don't know personally it seems like they added another style of monster too quickly, I mean they didn't add Syncros in Gx, they waited another series, and Synchros have been out for a while but they could expand on them even more. Either way I guess this sounds pretty cool, just better be a cool anime like 5ds, and NO FRIENDSHIP SPEECHES.

more_horiz
This anime is stupid in my opinion, 5ds was originally meant to be the last season, but konami ect wants to keep making money. Excess summon is probably going to ruin the whole game in my opinion, it sounds stupid, the main character is stupid in character design and plot. Watch all the excess summon cards be around the cost of Duality.

more_horiz
Rasengan wrote:
This anime is stupid in my opinion, 5ds was originally meant to be the last season, but konami ect wants to keep making money. Excess summon is probably going to ruin the whole game in my opinion, it sounds stupid, the main character is stupid in character design and plot. Watch all the excess summon cards be around the cost of Duality.

Dont say it is stupid before you even have an idea of how it will be......
Dont take me bad but you should wait for the first episodes before saying its stupid Wink

more_horiz
sry but the worst that they could do is this last serie, three series were perfect the ideal ending for yugioh was this movie bonds biond time but now they have to put a character that looks like a MONKEY

more_horiz
ROFL idk if even 5ds was necessary? xD it was good but thats too much for a human that can watch all of them ugh >.>

more_horiz
Moody wrote:
ROFL idk if even 5ds was necessary? xD it was good but thats too much for a human that can watch all of them ugh >.>

I'm gonna kill you! Don't say 5D's is not necessary while near me! :@

Well let's serious. I really wonder now how ZEXAL will be. 5D's is amazing. Its every duelists are amazing. Their decks and cards are most of our cards 5D's is good but you don't like YGO anime. I hope this won't happen to ZEXAL.

By the way, what about it's name? I think it's meanless for now, like 5D's at first. Razz

more_horiz
lol no info?
here's something

The series is set in the near future. Yuma Tsukumo is the number one bad boy at his school. Something unexpected happens as Ryoga Kamishiro challenges him to a Duel. When the mysterious entity Astral appears before them a new legend begins

Yuma is a hasty young boy who likes to challenge himself to do anything that seems impossible, which he normally fails at. He states that doing these challenges gets him fired up and will eventually accomplish what he sets out to do. He is also somewhat self-contradictory as he often says things like how he tells his friend, Kotori Mizuki that she doesn't understand what it's like to be him after being left exhausted only to change the subject to how he always gets fired up, or when he says he won't show up to his Duel with "Shark" Ryoga until immediately regaining his confidence. Yuma is shown to stick up for others despite their protests, challenging "Shark" to reclaim Tetsuo's Deck.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Kk also his Deck will be Warrior-types.Ryoka use some water based deck.

About Excell Summon

Excess Summon will be the new form of Summon, which will come with the new Yu-Gi-Oh series - Zexal.Here what info we have till that moment.

Excess Summon:
An Excess Summon can be conducted when there are two or more monsters of the same Level on the field. Those monsters can be used as Material Monsters to Summon an Excess Monster whose Level is equal to the combined Levels of the monsters on the field.

Material Monsters are not sent to the Graveyard. Instead, they are used as overlay (???).

Excess Monsters

An Excess Monster is a monster that can be Special Summoned by an Excess Summon. They are kept in your Deck instead of your Extra Deck, and can only be Excess Summoned from your hand. Excess Monsters cannot be Special Summoned from your Graveyard unless they have been Excess Summoned first.

Credits to Crow95 for the Information!

So it's something like 2monsters 3level and you can Summon 1 level 6 Excess Monster from your hand.Ya, kk, but what happen with material-monsters? Till now that I know is that they stay underneath the Excess Monster and i gues there will be some other support cards that will affected them someway.

also i have chapter 1 and 2 from the mange if some1 want it, pm me.

more_horiz
Finally I understood this Summon kind. It's amazing!! :D Thank you Enigma and Crow Smile

more_horiz
Actually Excess Summon and monsters got changed a bit, check the KC topic for more info. One of the new things is that Excess Monsters will go to the Extra Deck instead of going to the deck as we were previously told.

more_horiz
xD ,,,excess summon?? Sounds a little too confusing... anyways I'll be more than happy to know if that another yugioh series will be out there. Anyways didn't that Kazuki Takahashi guy , say that 5D's is his last yugioh series?? correct me if I'm wrong pls.?

more_horiz
The Money says 5D's isn't last yugioh ^_^ Yugioh will never finish ppl needs new card :p

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
The Money says 5D's isn't last yugioh ^_^ Yugioh will never finish ppl needs new card :p

You are right. People buy new cards. They sale episodes to 4kids even. There are very big amount of money.

For Extra Deck thing... Fusions+Synchros+Exceeds... LOL they have to get the Extra Deck capacity bigger. :S

more_horiz
BERKAY wrote:

For Extra Deck thing... Fusions+Synchros+Exceeds... LOL they have to get the Extra Deck capacity bigger. :S

They have to make around 20 et least.

more_horiz
However it's very definite rule and I'm not sure it would be changed. :S But it needs. We even can't do this with only Synchros. Never mind fusion, even synchro plus exceed is too much for 15 capacity. Anyways, this going to be off topic Smile

I'm looking for it's opening theme. But wikia doesn't have that information yet. :/

more_horiz
Here's one Exceed Monster:

New Yu-Gi-Oh anime. 300px-No39AspiringEmperorHopeYSD6-JP-UR
-- No. 39 Aspiring Emperor Hope --
Attribute: Light / Type: Warrior / ATK-DEF: 2500-2000
Rank 4 - ya it isn't Level.Exceed monster will not have levels, so effect which affect the levels of the monster will not be applied to an Exceed Monster.

2 Level 4 monsters
When a monster declares an attack, you can remove 1 of this card's Exceed Material Monsters to negate the attack. If this card is selected as an attack target while it has no Exceed Material Monsters, destroy it.

I think these cards will change the game a lot.Easy Summon.Since my gadget's fetish I will give an example to them.Gadget + Ultimate Offering = one thousand from these monsters.And yea the game will be more mass up with that.I don't have a time now so i'll leave the other comments to you.

more_horiz
Agreed with Enigma: Gravekeeper spy will be = instant exceed, gadgets, this is a tuner-killing process >.>

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply