Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGundam/Gunpla model thread!  EmptyGundam/Gunpla model thread!

more_horiz
Hey guys, since I saw that many members are Gundam/ Gunpla enthusiasts show off your work over here or share what model are you working on / excited for. I am a total newb when it comes to building Gundams and here is the first model that I completed.

It is a HG RX-78-2 (the reborn version) making appearance in the OG Gundam show "Mobile Suit Gundam" (Kidou Senshi Gundamu) and it is piloted by the main protangonist Amuro Ray

Gundam/Gunpla model thread!  Img_2011

More pictures to come if people are interested and probably with a better camera LOL. (Just did some panel lining on this one but as you can see I am a total newb so it doesn't look as good as I wanted it to ).

descriptionGundam/Gunpla model thread!  EmptyRe: Gundam/Gunpla model thread!

more_horiz
So do you buy these models in a box then have to construct them and paint them (Like Warhammer)?

more_horiz
Exactly Roach ! You buy them in boxes and assemble them with the help of tools but after that its up to your imagination! For example here is a tutorial of how this guy customizes the same model as the one that I have and it looks completely different in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofur67iPXqI

more_horiz
wait, a lot of members are gundam enthusiasts? since when didnt know

more_horiz
I mean Atticus and Crimson were not sure if they left... and there is you and me, waiting for others to resurface.

more_horiz
Those models are definitely impressive, I might try my hand at one in the future.

Also I havnt watched Gundam for a LONG time, easily 15yrs+, I believe it was called something along the lines of Gundam Wing.

more_horiz
wing is 1995 and WTF I am more surprised at the fact that u actually know gundam lol

personally i dont have interest in buying n build these but yeah ik some of my friends have those n well....to some it can b complicated (i mean building models is sort of an art to some ppl too heh?)

more_horiz
I only know of Gundam Wing lol (I actually quite like it also).

more_horiz
u were like 5 or something by then? lol

more_horiz
I was 6 lol. Watched all those in my teens though. Had the Gundam Wing - Endless Walz theme on my facebook for like 10 years or something lol.

more_horiz
chet but I mean like roach is 27 something n wing was 1995 so I guessed he was 5 or something

more_horiz
I found that I have some kind of reward points bullshit on my credit card and I am thinking of using it either on cards or gunpla. Maybe Freedomu!

more_horiz
y r u still EFSF elite, u not even in UC timeline heh

more_horiz
Bought f2p dinos ;/ and I am also timelord so yeah thats how.

more_horiz
well its yamato afterall so I suppose

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply