Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDifferences in Gundam EmptyDifferences in Gundam

more_horiz
Right, so I just finished Mobile Suit Gundam 00 and it was really good, but according to Pinoyanime, which is what I use to watch anime at the moment, there's quite a few more Gundam series. I highly doubt any of them have Celestial Being and the rest of the crew in them.

But what I want to know is, what is the differences in all of these series?

descriptionDifferences in Gundam EmptyRe: Differences in Gundam

more_horiz
I've watched so many Gundam series that i can't remember which series is what. But, each and every series has it's own independent story-line and characters, nothing is related to each other. But, to be honest, all of the Gundam series are quite amazing, except maybe for Gundam Age, it didn't trigger me much. You should watch Gundam Build, it's on-going and the most recent series, but i recommend doing that after you watch the other previous series, since there is many spoilers in the story of this version.

more_horiz
Watch Gundam Unicorn or w/e it's called

more_horiz
What Anzo said, each series has it's own story with the exception of Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny and Gundam Unicorn (which are in the same universe).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply