Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTCG Banlist, June 12th EmptyTCG Banlist, June 12th

more_horiz
Newly Forbidden

TCG Banlist, June 12th Latest?cb=20150917205541

Newly Limited

TCG Banlist, June 12th Ec8a1f0f697474d2e055346af8a318cea5a57f81_hqTCG Banlist, June 12th Latest?cb=20170219143826

Newly Unlimited

TCG Banlist, June 12th Latest?cb=20160319130253TCG Banlist, June 12th Latest?cb=20151202231518TCG Banlist, June 12th Latest?cb=20151202232003

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

descriptionTCG Banlist, June 12th EmptyRe: TCG Banlist, June 12th

more_horiz
I got a nordon at ycs Pittsburgh lol. I wanted to use it IRL and not i got a dead line. I kind of wanted to use it and maybe I will use it but it will slow down zoo a bit so I am happy about that. I am surprised it took this long it took to band you. Looks like Komani took a look at my city and said: "Your going get banned sucker".

Speedriod terratop their goes how fast you can get invoker out.

grass looks greener well good I hated it and now it limited so no that many people will 60 card decks.  I don't like that 60 deck card crap with this card.

Looks like they are trying to bring pendulums back and make them better before links come. Sorry for people who like these cards but it because of the meta is why they got hit them. that my thought anyway.

more_horiz
well ow i gotta find a replacement for instant fusion and nordon in all my decks.

more_horiz
thonasand eyes is good to replace nordon and level 4 monsters.

more_horiz
Summary:

Terrortop is outta here, ain't worth running as a 1 of when taketomborg is also a 1 of.

Norden is gone, about time. Also means Zoo Lunalight combo is dead.

Now these two things together will make Zoo a bit weaker. However there have been many Zoo variants recently that haven't been using the Lunalight combo, that being said, pure Zoo lost it's strongest turn 1 play. 

Will Zoo still be the most splashable engine in the game? Most definitely. Will it, and its variants, still be a tier 1 deck? Most definitely. Will this be the thing True Dracos needed to become the best deck? Possibly, but time will tell. I predict that pure Zoo will be less prevalent, however Zoo variants will still be the dominant force going into this upcoming format.

That being said, the Magician unlimits are a big deal. Obviously done to help sell Pendulum Evolution, which will go on sale 11 days (in North America, 10 everywhere else) after this list takes effect, and will introduce Zarc Magicians to the game. While this deck has essentially no chance of becoming the best deck, with these changes it MIGHT become a possible tier 1 contender. While it is unlikely to be an upper tier 1 deck; the extreme consistency of having 3 Joker, Wisdom-Eye, Pendulum Call, Duelist Alliance, and Startime Magicians might push it to where it needs to be. I predict that it will be in that "high tier 2-low tier 1" range.

And that's my banlist summary. Expect things to be more or less the same, albeit dealing with Zoo will become slightly more bearable, and expect to see a lot of Zarc Magicians when Pendulum Evolution drops.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply