Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJune 2012 Nominations EmptyJune 2012 Nominations

more_horiz
The nominations for the Supreme King of month June 2012 are open now!

Please read the rules and information HERE before you nominate.

June 2012 Nominations Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Last edited by Amy Cool on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionJune 2012 Nominations EmptyRe: June 2012 Nominations

more_horiz
I nominate blackleg-sanji becuz he made it to obelisk, he is obelisk leader now, and he is awesome person

more_horiz
I nominate Mimgrim cause he is always active and posts constantly

Last edited by Alexis Rhodes05 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I nominate Alexis cause she's sexy

more_horiz
Dem guys you already called my 3 canditates... Meh i nominate Bako cuz he is good friend and deserves it same like others :D

more_horiz
arent staff supposed to know the rules

1)3. Nominating must be objective and not subjective. You cannot nominate a member just because he/she is your friend or any other reason that suggests subjective factor for nominating. It is easy for Staff to see if you nominated someone that obviously did not bring any effort in DA for the current month. If that happens you will be punished for spam by the Rules of Duel Academy.

2) Inb4nekogetsmadatmeforback-seatmodding

3) I did this to point out why the nominations shouldnt be put up, seeing how staff in chat didnt care o.O

more_horiz
germanfan23 wrote:
arent staff supposed to know the rules

1)3. Nominating must be objective and not subjective. You cannot nominate a member just because he/she is your friend or any other reason that suggests subjective factor for nominating. It is easy for Staff to see if you nominated someone that obviously did not bring any effort in DA for the current month. If that happens you will be punished for spam by the Rules of Duel Academy.
2) Inb4nekogetsmadatmeforback-seatmodding
3) I did this to point out why the nominations shouldnt be put up, seeing how staff in chat didnt care o.O

1.) Miss 05 and Mister Mimgrim all have done much for DA. Miss 05 patrols the chat while others just troll it. Mister Mimgrim is an extremely active member and poster. Just because the reasons are not stated does not mean that they do not exist. In fact, they are not stated because they are extremely obvious.
2.) You are back-seat modding.
3.) As I told you in the chat, drop this subject, ESPECIALLY when the nominees are around. I gave you reasons, but you continued. If this continues, there will be warnings.

more_horiz
i nominate mago cause after all he did sack win the YCS

more_horiz
I nominate Germanfan.

more_horiz
I nominate iso09 because he is helpful in chat to other slifers when mods or admin arent here.

more_horiz
i nominate blackleg-sanji because he is a very good duelist and does a good job being obelisk leader and he watch's chat very clearly and very active

more_horiz
okay nominations are over we proceed to votings.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply