Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

happy hollidays from drunkion 2.0

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Booked
Lux
PowerNova
Neji
CrimsonOverlord
PaNiCMaKeRz
Galaksii
Drunkion
12 posters

descriptionhappy hollidays from drunkion 2.0 Emptyhappy hollidays from drunkion 2.0

more_horiz
My annual happy holidays luv u kiddos

happy hollidays from drunkion 2.0 D4d81808_o

descriptionhappy hollidays from drunkion 2.0 EmptyRe: happy hollidays from drunkion 2.0

more_horiz
Shave yourself! 

Tho for real, happy holidays ^^

descriptionhappy hollidays from drunkion 2.0 EmptyRe: happy hollidays from drunkion 2.0

more_horiz
T_T didnt shave for a week, been away dont bully me thankz

more_horiz
You look even hotter that way imo. <3

more_horiz
Artist of the year for that hat edit

Merry drunkmas

more_horiz
I thought you looked gay but it turned out I'm gay?

more_horiz
why this post is getting into a gay bar,

Also i know my skills in photoshop are way too good

more_horiz
I had more beard when I was 14 famm

Anyway, happy holydays people!

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
I thought you looked gay but it turned out I'm gay?

HAHAHAH man what's going on with the gayness thing

more_horiz
This post encouraged centrik to come out

more_horiz
O.o

more_horiz
Well then this convo definitely took some turns 

Happy Holidays mofos 

more_horiz
Cent is in love with me, we all know that.

more_horiz
Seems like you are not 9 after all happy hollidays from drunkion 2.0 1554389127 
unless that facial is fake :c 

Jokes aside, Everyone enjoy yourselves.

more_horiz
christmas just passed but merry chetmas anyways

more_horiz
I didn't enjoy my Christmas because I had to study for exam.

more_horiz
Christmas is 3 days people, don't let it slip. Stop with the studying for a day and enjoy one day with you friends and family ^^

more_horiz
Hope everyone is having an amazing holiday season! ^^

I just back from a lovely weekend trip out of town to visit some relatives, spread the love! <3

more_horiz
Happy Holidays & Christmas motherfuckers

more_horiz
I can't. My dad passed away. Family is over.

more_horiz
More reasons to celebrate.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply