Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Centrik
Horror
CrimsonOverlord
Neji
Booked
PaNiCMaKeRz
Galaksii
Anzo
12 posters

descriptionMetaphys hunters fantastic forum of food - Page 2 EmptyMetaphys hunters fantastic forum of food

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So I felt I didn't have anything that I did special on this site so I made this.
I will show recipes for things. So without further ado...
                       SIMPLE PASTA
Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food - Page 2 Img_2010
2 boxes of mostaccioli
Tomato sauce(duh)
Parmasean, and mozzarella cheeses.
Garlic powder
Oregano.
This is a recipe that you make when you don't feel like making something super fancy.
So you start by boiling water(duh) add salt. When it comes to a boil add both boxes of pasta. Add some canola oil(so it doesn't stick).
Stir until well done you can check by taking one of the [insert plural form of piece of pasta] out and either cut it in half than look at the center if it looks hard on the inside keep going or my personal choice take one out and eat it if it tastes like you want it to just drain it in a colander then place it back in the pot. add sauce, cheeses, garlic powder, and oregano. Stir well.
And there you have it. Hoped you liked it

descriptionMetaphys hunters fantastic forum of food - Page 2 EmptyRe: Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food

more_horiz
sorry for double posting. but crims i'll be looking into gyro recipes and perhaps posting one.

descriptionMetaphys hunters fantastic forum of food - Page 2 EmptyRe: Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food

more_horiz
Nice!I'll try this Smile although that I suck at cooking xD

more_horiz
Can you post images Metaphys I don't understand your recipe at all.

more_horiz
MetaphysHunter wrote:
Berchamel cheese sauce(not a brand name)

you mean like white sauce right? the kind you put on pizza?

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Can you post images Metaphys I don't understand your recipe at all.

i'll try to post images but the casserole was eaten before i could the first time.
... family of 7.
oh yes stx berchamel is NOT white sauce. but still a viable question.

more_horiz
How about y'all just watch some Jamie Oliver? It will make your life easier

more_horiz
Jamie who? ah screw it.

more_horiz
Lol, he is a famous sheff Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply