Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Centrik
Horror
CrimsonOverlord
Neji
Booked
PaNiCMaKeRz
Galaksii
Anzo
12 posters

descriptionMetaphys hunters fantastic forum of food EmptyMetaphys hunters fantastic forum of food

more_horiz
So I felt I didn't have anything that I did special on this site so I made this.
I will show recipes for things. So without further ado...
                       SIMPLE PASTA
Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food Img_2010
2 boxes of mostaccioli
Tomato sauce(duh)
Parmasean, and mozzarella cheeses.
Garlic powder
Oregano.
This is a recipe that you make when you don't feel like making something super fancy.
So you start by boiling water(duh) add salt. When it comes to a boil add both boxes of pasta. Add some canola oil(so it doesn't stick).
Stir until well done you can check by taking one of the [insert plural form of piece of pasta] out and either cut it in half than look at the center if it looks hard on the inside keep going or my personal choice take one out and eat it if it tastes like you want it to just drain it in a colander then place it back in the pot. add sauce, cheeses, garlic powder, and oregano. Stir well.
And there you have it. Hoped you liked it

descriptionMetaphys hunters fantastic forum of food EmptyRe: Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food

more_horiz
Survival skills 101.

descriptionMetaphys hunters fantastic forum of food EmptyRe: Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food

more_horiz
I've eaten soo much pasta in the last month I'm starting to get hallucinations that everything I see is pasta...Is this pasta?

more_horiz
I once made pasta, it tasted like dirt.

more_horiz
How about that? 
Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food 15416011
can you find what is made of?
would you eat that ? im curious

more_horiz
PaNiCMaKeRz wrote:
How about that? 

looks like noodles, pork, carrots, and gravy?

more_horiz
oznA wrote:
I once made pasta, it tasted like dirt.

Maybe because you made it with the ash of the people you bombed lol.
PaNiCMaKeRz wrote:
How about that? 

I wouldn't eat that lol...it looks shit...

more_horiz
HAHAHAHAHAH I think it was:
pasta, beef burger (obviously those meat pieces) , pure water , And salad (carrots,cabbage) , maybe some soup too.

We obviously mixed all this beacause our college restaurant is worst than Anzo's pasta , and we wanted to give them this dish to clean!!

more_horiz
A good meal I used to eat all the time on a budget is corned beef (bully beef) cabbage and rice. this meal probably costs less than 10$. Less if you get cheap versions of the ingredients or if you already have some of the stuff.

What You Need:
1 can of Corned beef or bully beef. what ever you call it where you're from..
Spoiler :

Head of cabbage
Rice
Bacon (Not Optional)

Step 1: cut up your bacon and throw it in a pot and cook it. It doeskin need to look pretty, just cooked. DONT DRAIN THE FAT
Step 2: Chop up the cabbage into small pieces.
Step 3: Throw the cabbage into the pot with the bacon. Add an 1/8th of a cup of water and stir the cabbage until its covered in the bacon fat. The add some black pepper. If you want you can add salt and other stuff, but i wouldnt suggest it, because the bacon already makes it unhealthy enough.
Step 4: Cover it with the lid and cook on medium heat until the cabbage is done. The cabbage is done when it's tender-crisp.
Step 5: Add the corned beef to the cabbage, chop it up and stir it, and cont. to cook it it uncovered til the corned beef if warm too and loose.
Step 6: Cook some rice. I use instant rice, and cook it in the microwave. super easy.

Step 7: Fix a plate and enjoy.
Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food Stpatricks2011-cornedbeef.34

more_horiz
I saw bacon and left lmao

haram haram

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
I saw bacon and left lmao

haram haram

you can use butter or some oil.

more_horiz
why r all food pasta in here lol

inb4 centrik posts vietnamese sandwich

more_horiz
Staxx your one actually seems decent lol

more_horiz
to be honest, maybe they all taste well, but appearance affects the dish overall too, so maybe consider that and post it, it will turn out better. I mean, afterall out of the 3 main factors of food (visual, smell, taste), we can only judge it thru visual online lol.

more_horiz
What you all need is Greek Gyros (or Souvlaki)
Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food Oaii10Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food Hqdefa10Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food 84367510
you should feel complete now...

more_horiz
Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food IMG_0541

more_horiz
PaNiCMaKeRz wrote:
What you all need is Greek Gyros (or Souvlaki)
Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food Oaii10Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food Hqdefa10Metaphys hunters fantastic forum of food 84367510
you should feel complete now...

that looked like doner kebab lol

and centrik is that a vietnamese sandwich?

more_horiz
Yes that's "sandwich". It doesn't look like your normal a$$ sandwich.

more_horiz
Looks ghetto subway af

more_horiz
Lol, the sandwich looks normal af

more_horiz
Does it need to be beautiful to eat? No. I live in a life that being full takes place not eating beauty foods.

more_horiz
Well I kinda think that if it doesn't look good it's not made with love or actually enjoyment of cooking. This is an insult to to cooking imo. That's what my mother always said at least...

more_horiz
Nigga my bank account is 2$ currently lol I can't live to the fullest.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:

buy some ramen and tuna with that 2$

more_horiz
Lol with 2 dollars you can do a lot of things...like eating tuna...and bying a ticket...for the bus...

more_horiz
STX wrote:
Centrik wrote:

tfw 2$ is barely enough for ramen here in Miami

more_horiz
tfw u cant even buy water for 2 $ here

more_horiz
It means I only have 2$ until payday wish me luck.

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
STX wrote:
Centrik wrote:

tfw 2$ is barely enough for ramen here in Miami

I wanna live in Miami too...well I want to live in New York actually but still....

more_horiz
I'm glad everyone can bring their tastes to the table. Gratz to stx for posting a recipe I highly appreciate it. But without further ado my next recipe.
                       Mac and cheese casserole
Berchamel cheese sauce(not a brand name)
_________________to make berchamel.
1 onion pique(an onion a bay leaf and a clove(the spice called 'clove'))
Milk
Butter
Flour
Chedder cheese
Step 1. Combine pique with milk in a saucepan let that simmer.
Step 2 in the meantime combine the butter with to make a roux.
Step 3. Combine them both while stirring with a whisk to prevent lumps.
Step 4. Add cheese and stir well
_____________to further the ingredients list
 Cooked and drained Elbows pasta
Moar cheeze
Step 1. Combine pasta with cheese sauce stir well.
Step 2. Put the pasta in a greased casserole pan.
Step 3. Sprinkle with cheese and bake.

Last edited by MetaphysHunter on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid auto correct)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply