Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Naruto!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
CrimsonOverlord
Pepchoninga
niney16
Atticus
8 posters

descriptionNaruto! - Page 2 EmptyNaruto!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So, I haven't seen much Naruto talk here. Good deal of things happen in the anime during 2016. Itachi Shinden, the battle with Kaguya, and now the deciding battle between Naruto and Sasuke (which is coming in a couple weeks). 

Thoughts? Discuss.

descriptionNaruto! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Naruto!

more_horiz
We are the same person tho...

more_horiz
Still pep, I want to be with all of you.

more_horiz
Yugi Muto wrote:
So, I haven't seen much Naruto talk here. Good deal of things happen in the anime during 2016. Itachi Shinden, the battle with Kaguya, and now the deciding battle between Naruto and Sasuke (which is coming in a couple weeks). 

Thoughts? Discuss.

Pepchoninga wrote:
We are the same person tho...

niney16 wrote:
Still pep, I want to be with all of you.

What the hell has happened to this room? Seriously, come on! Have some limits  confused

more_horiz
This, my dear friend, is called spam.

more_horiz
If I was still an Assistant, you would already have a warning on your profile. Lucky.  

more_horiz
Why do I have two warnings on my profile lux?

more_horiz
Lol Lux, this would be a power abuse tbh. I'm not doing anything bad, nor breaking any academy rules. 

While spam/useless posting is not a fun thing for many people, as long as it doesn't go into multiple posting and insulting and or sexual content is completely down with the rules. 

It is however in the power of a staff member to lock the room if he/she thinks the matter is going to far. 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lol Lux, this would be a power abuse tbh. I'm not doing anything bad, nor breaking any academy rules. 

While spam/useless posting is not a fun thing for many people, as long as it doesn't go into multiple posting and insulting and or sexual content is completely down with the rules. 

It is however in the power of a staff member to lock the room if he/she thinks the matter is going to far. 

However, if you're partly to blame for topic(s) being locked, because you refuse to restrict yourself and continue on with a conversation that is clearly just "spam", then I will deem that you deserve a warning. This will be a warning from me, because I've had enough of you and niney16 ruining topics for others.

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply